Spock

"Spock! Don't just walk away from me!" You yell at your boyfriend, Spock. The two of you were in an argument over something really stupid. He embarrassed you at work, very much so embarrassed.

"I am not walking away because I do not love you, I am walking away because I don't want to argue." Spock said, already standing in the doorway.

"I don't care! You embarrassed me! What you did was unforgivable Spock! You know what, fine, just go!" You yell, already pushing him out the door.

"Y/N, if you would hear my reasoning I don't think you would be so angry-" Spock said before the door cut him off. Upset, you laid down on your bed and sobbed.

Two weeks later, you were on an away mission. Rocks fell and hit your head, knocking you unconscious. You were instantly beamed up to the Enterprise and transported to sickbay.

"Where is she? Where is she?!" Spock yelled, rushing into sickbay the instant he found out you were injured.

"She's in surgery sir, you need to stay here." A nurse said, putting her hands on Spock's shoulders to try and and settle him down.

"How is she?! Is she okay?! Will she be okay?!" Spock asked, blinded by panic and worry. The nurse kept trying to settle him down, but it wasn't really working.

"Sir, we will get you the instant people are allowed to see her. She'll be in a coma for a while." The nurse explained, finally getting Spock to sit down.

When he was finally allowed to see you, Spock sat by your bed. He sat there for a week and a half, just waiting for you. "Mhm..." You groan, waking up. You opened your eyes, scanning the room. Spock was asleep in a chair, a PADD in his lap. "Spock..." You say, louder.

"Mhm..?" Spock said, waking up. He looked over at you and jumped up, rushing to the side of the bed. "Y/N!"

"Why are you here...?" You ask, confused. Spock moved a strand of hair out of your face, kissing your forehead.

"Because I love you." Spock said, kissing your forehead again. You smiled and carefully shake your head, wincing at pain.

"How? I yelled at you. I'm so sorry." You say, looking at the wall. Spock was lightly rubbing his thumb on your forehead, gazing into your eyes.

"I know you didn't mean it, you never would." Spock said, kissing your lips this time.

"You're not mad?" You ask, almost not believing him.

"Not at all." Spock said, still kissing you.

"Good.." You say, getting lost in the kissing. You two made up and you couldn't be happier.

~~~~~~~

Requested by Clieo_Whiteshadow
Hope you enjoyed!