Spock (Doctor Who Crossover)

**Haha first time doing a crossover!
Requested by BroadwayFan
(Yay it lets me tag you now)**

Hiding major secrets from co workers, especially Doctor co workers, could be extremely hard. No, correction, it is extremely hard. You were a timelord, an alien from the planet Gallifrey.

No one knew yet, that you officially knew. The first officer, Spock, had suspicions, but didn't know for sure. He would sometimes try and find out for himself, offering scans when you would fall on away missions. In those scans he would try and see if you were truly a timelord.

You weren't fully a timelord. Half human/half timelord to be exact. Time and time again you questioned whether or not you should tell Spock about this. He was half Vulcan, surely he'd understand what it was like to be a half human half of another race. 

"Y/N.. May I speak to you? In the hallway?" Spock asked one day while you were on the bridge. You were filling in for Chekov, it was a late shift.

"Uh...." You say, looking up from the console. Spock was looking at you from the captains chair. Kirk had just left to go to bed, or where ever he would go at this time.

"I would like to speak with you." Spock said, standing up from the chair. Nervous, you stood up and followed him into the hallway.

"Yes sir?" You ask, finally standing by him.

"I was wondering if I could ask you a kinda personal question?" Spock asked, looking you up and down. "Are you a timelord?"

The question took everything out of you. You could hear anything, your vision blurred. Both of your hearts felt like they would burst out of your chest. "Spock..uh.."

"It's alright. You can tell me." Spock insisted, trying to get the truth from you. Slowly, you nodded your head and stared at the ground.

"Please don't tell anyone." You say, like looking into his eyes.

"I won't. I promise. To be honest, I like you...and the fact that you're like me makes me love you so much more.." Spock confessed, taking your hands in his.

Yet again, your hearts were beating out of your chest. He liked you, no, loved you. Spock loved you.

"I felt the same. We bond over the fact that we are similar." You say, looking down at your hands in his. His lips touched yours, the feeling of electricity flowing through you. You've never felt a kiss like this and something told you this wouldn't be the last time you will...