Pike-- IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE INSIDE

I think I'm going to take down the book Struggles of a Teenage Ensign. I honestly have no idea where I'm going with it and have no interest in writing it. I might put it up again if I write more to it, but for now I'm going to take it down. Same goes for the Merlin Reader Inserts. I'm going to put those in the Fandom Imagines and Preferences book again. Sorry. I might make a Heroes Reader Insert book. So far I've got a couple chapters for that. It depends. Sorry.

Your father, Christopher Pike, was a protective man. When your boyfriend of three years, Jim Kirk, wanted to break up with you, you were heartbroken. Pike didn't like this whatsoever.

"Why would he do this?!" He asked you, just after you told him that Jim broke up with you. You were sobbing, your head in your hands, heartbroken about what happened.

"I-I don't...he- he didn't.." You choke out, wiping tears from your face.

"Why?! Y/N, you need to tell me why!" Pike said, getting furious. You just curled up and cried more, giving up on wiping the tears.

"I don't know, dad. Please stop yelling." You say, controlling your temper the best you could. Pike sighed and sat down by you, wrapping an arm around you.

"I'm sorry, I just don't like my daughter in so much pain." He said, hugging you close. You hugging him back, now starting to settle down. You nodded and rubbed at your eyes. A yawn escaped you as you laid down on the couch, exhausted from what had just happened.

"Thanks. I'm gonna sleep now." You say, stretching out on the couch, kicking Pike off to you could fully stretch your legs.

"Don't worry about Kirk, I got it." He said, kissing your forehead before handing you a blanket and leaving the house. You fell asleep soon after, uncomfortable and still upset by Kirk, but you felt better knowing your dad was going to take care of it.

Jim Kirk was at his apartment, physically exhausted from the long day he had. He'd just broken up with his girlfriend and had a long day of training. The door to his apartment was suddenly being knocked on very loudly.

"I'm coming! I'm coming!" He yelled opening the door. Before anything could register, a fist hit his face and he fell to the ground. Blood began to trickle from his nose and into his mouth as he lay on the floor.

"Why?!" Pike yelled, closing the door behind him as he stepped into Kirk's apartment.

"What?" Jim asked, dazed from the hit.

"Why did you break my daughters heart?!" Pike yelled again, prepared to take another shot. Jim cringed when he saw this.

"I didn't mean to sir. I think she misunderstood me. I said I wanted a break for a while because of all the training and I wasn't spending time with her. I said I wanted to take a break from the dating side of the relationship and focus on the friendship side. She must have misinterpreted, sir. I'm sorry." Jim said, moving his hands in front of his face and closed his eyes, awaiting the blow of a fist.

"That better be the truth Kirk, if not, I'll get you worse." Pike said, dumping a glass of water on Jim before leaving. He somehow believed the young Kirk, yet he had a hard time believing it.

~~~~~

Requested by @sterretje_x14x
Let me know if I got your username wrong and I hope you liked it!