Scotty

"Don't crack jokes, Perfect Hair, this is my homeland!" Scotty yelled at Kirk, his face already twisting in disgust. Kirk hadn't even said anything that is offending. Scotty seemed to just be prideful, maybe even too prideful, of his Scottish self.

"What did I say!?" Kirk exclaimed, moving his hands up into a defensive position. Scotty smirked, already beginning to laugh.

"You said wow and I don't think that is good enough for this country. Drop and give me twenty." Scotty said, pointing to the grassy ground. The grass was thick and tall, tickling your ankles.

"Why do I need to-"

"TWENTY!" Scotty yelled, causing Kirk to instantly drop to the ground and do twenty push ups.

"Mr. Scott, I understand your pride in your home land, I feel the same way about Vulcan, but must you make the captain annoyed on the first day?" Spock asked, looking almost annoyed at Scotty. Scotty just shrugged.

"I didn't expect him to actually do it." Scotty said, shrugging. him leapt up, confusion on his face. His eyes were squinted, his mouth slightly open. The scowl on his face slowly turned to a smile and his blue eyes lit up.

"Nice one there Scotty. So where are we?" Kirk admitted and asked, looking around at the hills that surrounded everyone.

"This, laddy, would be the Highlands." Scotty yelled, his voice lightly echoing across the hills. Some were more like mountains, snow rested at the peaks. So far, the sun shown and a chilled wind swept through the valley you were currently in.

"What's that sound?" You ask, looking around. It sounded like running water, only you couldn't see where it was coming from.

"That would be a waterfall. The sound echoes off the hills, even though the actual falls is most likely more than a mile away." Spock answered, studying the plants by his feet. You smiled and glanced at Scotty.

"So what will we do here?" You ask him.

"I've got a couple ideas...." Scotty mumbled, a wide smirk forming on his face.

Over the next few days, Scotty had planned some activities. Horseback riding was one that you weren't too bad at, but you didn't do two well in a drinking came of Scotch-Whiskey. Spock actually won that to everyone's surprise. According to him, Vulcan's had a way of destroying alcohol in their bodies and not letting it affect them. After a couple shots, you had decided to quit and just drink Irn Bru, the nation's drink. It was very sugary, but very nice.

With a couple days left, Scotty decided to have everyone try Highland dancing. You had never been very good at dancing, but thus was different. It was a different dance, very bouncy. When everyone has finished, you all sat down in the fields with some drinks.

"You weren't too bad for your first time." Scotty complimented, taking a drink of whatever it was he had.

"Thank you." You say smiling.

"We still have a couple days left, would you like to go out with me?" Scotty asked, a hopeful look in his eye. You smiled at him and nodded.

"I'd love to." You say, only smiling wider.

~~~~~~

Requested by Superwholock0799
Thanks for helping me with the Scotland stuff!