Pike

*slight au. Jim and Y/N are sixteen. Yet another Jim/Pikes daughter. Requested by JustALittleTrekkie *

"I passed!" You yell, hugging your father, Christopher Pike. "They already gave me a license, see? Y/N Pike. I don't really like the picture though."

"You look great." Your boyfriend, Jim Kirk, said, kissing your cheek.

"I'm driving home!" You tell, running out to the car. Jim and your dad followed, both of then arguing over who gets the front. Not because they wanted the front, because they were afraid to sit up front with you driving.

Jim lost and took the passenger side. "Seatbelt." He said, buckling his seatbelt and covering his face. "Please don't crash."

"I won't I promise." You mutter, moving his hands from his face. You leaned in and kissed him.

"Uh uh!" Pike coughed, startling both of you.

"Sorry sir." Jim told him, sitting back in the chair, gripping the sides of the car seat.

You managed to safely drive home without any problems. Jim and your father gripped parts of the car and seats just to tease you.

"Hey, I can drive on dates now!" You excitedly say when you're back at the house.

"Over my dead body!" Pike exclaimed, horrified. "You do have you're own car now, but I am going to set some rules."

"Ugh, okay." You you mumble, rolling your eyes.

"Okay, one, if you get a ticket I get the car for a week at least. No sex in the car. Actually, no sex at all. Drive carefully, always wear a seatbelt. Please don't kiss around me, especially in the car or else I'll hurt you. Understood Kirk?" He told you and Jim, his finger pointing between the two of you.

"Understood sir." Jim mumbled, you just nodded.

"Okay good, who wants a beer." Pike said, grabbing three beers from the fridge.

"Yeah!" Jim exclaimed, grabbing one while his face lit up.

"That was a test, you failed." He said, taking the beer back from Jim. "No drinking in the car. And once again, no sex ever, especially in the car."

"Yes dad." You answer, rolling your eyes. "What if we've already had sex...."

"YOU DID WHAT?!" Pike screamed, slamming the beer onto the counter so hard the glass bottles shattered. Jim choked on a muffin he had just stuffed in his mouth.

"What?" He asked, food spitting from his mouth.

"Y/N, what did you just say?" Pike asked you, slowly walking around the counter to you.

"Yeah, what?" Jim asked, joking and coughing up the muffin into the sink. "We haven't... Well... You know."

"SO IT WASN'T HIM!"

"No, no, Jim, dad, there wasn't anyone. That was just to see your reaction."

"Oh good god." Jim sighed, his head setting on the counter.

"Don't.. Lie about that again please." Pike mumbled, relaxing his nerves.

"Okay, then I won't lie. C'mon Jim, to the car!" You mock, walking with Jim out the door.

"Woah woah woah woah what?!" Pike yelled, but you and Jim ran.

"We're just going to the mall dad, don't worry." You yell, getting into the car. Once again, Jim gripped the seat and side of the car. Having your license was great.