Spock

Sleeping while being pregnant was not easy. Whenever you were actually trying to sleep, the baby was either moving or not. Usually the first one. And, your back hurt from having such a large stomach and your stomach hurt from that too.

Your husband, Spock, was always a big help with this. He was the one who got you pregnant after all. "Spock." You whisper, lightly shaking his shoulder.

"Yes Y/N?" Spock asked, not even moving.

"I want food. Tacos. Please?" You demand and ask. Spock sighed and drug himself out of bed to get your tacos. You never liked tacos too much, but then when you got pregnant it's all you wanted. Especially at night. Most of the time it was something like apples or oranges.

"Every single night." Spock said, handing you a plate with your usual tacos on them.

"Thank you Spock!" You exclaim, eating the tacos. It didn't take long, pregnancy made you very hungry.

"Are you finished?" He asked, taking the plate from you. You nod and get up to go to the bathroom before returning back to bed.

Laying back down, Spock laid on his side facing you. Your usual position when you were pregnant was your back. You discovered that when you obviously got pregnant.

"May I help you?" You ask, smiling as he puts his hand on your stomach and drew little circles with his finger.

"It keeps getting bigger." Spock said, still rubbing his hand on your stomach.

"Yes Spock the baby is growing and I get fatter." You say, kissing his cheek. For a guy who claimed to know a lot, he could be so innocent and clueless.

"Not fatter, just more pregnant." He said, kissing your cheek. You smiled and look over at him.

"I'm going to sleep again." You say, sliding down in the bed so you were 100% comfortable. Or, 100% comfortable in pregnant terms.

That morning when you woke up, something was different. Spock's head was on your stomach, his eyes were open.

"Uh...Spock?" You ask, lightly poking his face. "What are you doing?"

"I'm listening to the babies heart. Vulcan ears are tuned in and have excellent hearing, I have discovered I can hear your heart as well as the baby's heart." Spock said, absolutely fascinated by this.

"That's cool." You say, running your hand on his cheek. Spock closed his eyes and concentrated on the heart beats of the two most important things he would ever have in his life.