Khan

"I want you in your quarters." Your brother, Jim Kirk, commanded. He already started to walk away after initiating his command, leaving you confused.

"There's a very dangerous man on board, I know you work security, but I want you in your quarters." Jim insisted, turning around and motioning for the two people beside for them to wait.

"Why? It's my job Jim, don't take me from my job." You insist, stepping forward to get past, but Jim held your arm. He sighed.

"Then as captain I am obligated to suspend crew members from their jobs and confine them to their quarters. No questions asked as long as it's less than two days. I hereby suspend you, Y/N Kirk, for two days without work and confined to your quarters. No questions asked." Jim said, already walking away. You were dumbfounded. Your own brother had just suspended you from work with no liable reason.

Back in your quarters, you thought it over more. Why Jim wanted you here instead of the cells like usual. You decided a little investigation wouldn't hurt, despite the confinement to the quarters. As quickly and as quietly as you could, you snuck out of your quarters and made your way to the bridge.

"Aw, a new one." A man muttered from in the cell, watching you approach. You straightened your back professionally, striding forward to the cell wall.

"A new guard?" You ask, tilting your head at him.

"My name is Khan. I have seven-two members of my crew on board this ship all encased in torpedoes. Your brother refuses to give them up." Khan said, immediately standing up, his posture fixed and professional.

"My brothe-"

"Yes you are the captain's sister, are you not?" Khan asked, smirking a little. He had cold, sad eyes; yet oddly attractive.

"I am. I just came to see why he wouldn't let me guard today. Now that I see you I think part of his fear was you hurting me. The other part is me liking you and thinking you as attractive." You say, eyeing him up and down as you talked.

"Thank you. I'll help you, you're brother is returning soon. Once I get my crew I will be gone, but maybe we will meet again." Khan said, motioning to the door behind him. You bolted to a closet and hid just before Jim entered with Spock and McCoy.

You never did see Khan again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Triggering**
So updates may be coming less and less on everything and the quality might go down. I am slowly losing strength physically and I am not better emotionally. My arms are weaker and I tremble a little so I have a hard time typing on anything, phone or laptop. So typos now and in future chapters will happen. A lot of the time my fingers barely have the strength and muscle to turn my phone off by pressing the button. Hope you all understand.