Spock

You were a recent graduate of StarFleet Academy. Being assigned to a ship, especially a ship like the USS Enterprise, was rare so early after graduation.

Spock was to be your mentor, the person to guide you through new work aboard a starship. Personally, Spock didn't think you were yet qualified to work aboard a ship, yet Starfleet obviously thought different.

"I need you to calculate the velocity of those black holes." Spock instructed to you, hoping to throw you off with the high task. But one week later, you handed him a PADD with the velocity of the black hole. The answer and then all the equations to back up the statements.

"Finished." You say, confident in your work. Spock glanced over it, checking your work with his own before approving it and signing it. You had done the equations right, the velocity of the black hole was what you had both found.

"Fascinating." Spock muttered, watching you walk away. He was intrigued with your sense of defiance, yet following, of authority.

A couple days later Spock gave you more of an engineering task than a scientific task. Engineering was always a field you found rather difficult, but after lots of time and hard work, you managed to finish it.

The second you sat that project down in front of Spock, his eyes widened from shock. He didn't think you'd actually do it; a project you had no idea about.

"Are you shocked, Spock?" You smirk, knowing his little plan. Spock stood up and walked out of the room and up to the bridge. You smiled to yourself, satisfied at stumping the Vulcan.

Eventually Spock gave you another task, which you aced pretty fast. You brought it up to him on the bridge, slapping it down in front of him on the console. Spock glanced at it in shock once again, a lot of the bridge crew snickering.

"Good work." Spock said, tossing the report aside.

"Spock, don't be a wuss and confess your love for her." Kirk said, his voice sarcastic and his eyes rolling a little bit. Spock froze again and this time so did you.

"Uh...." Both you and Spock mutter simultaneously. Everyone smirked and burst out laughing. You awkwardly laughed with them and continuously glancing at Spock. He was completely frozen, un-moving.

"Do you have a crush on me?" You ask Spock, moving out of your own mini trance. Spock slowly nodded, looking up at you. "Well good, because I like you two." You say, ruffling his hair a little before walking off of the bridge.

~~~~~~~~~~
Requests are open.

I have a question. Triggering)

What's an alternative to self harm? Other than drawing on myself or on paper or anything.