Chekov

"He doesn't deserve you." Your best friend, Pavel Chekov, insisted. Your boyfriend had just broken up with you and you were pretty upset about it.

"I know he doesn't, but I....I." You stutter before breaking into sobs again.

"You what?" Pavel asked, grabbing your hand.

"I feel like it's my fault. Like there's something wrong with me." You say, trying to hold back more sobs.

"There's nothing wrong with." Pavel insisted, looking at you with bug puppy dog eyes. "Tell you what, we'll get the guy back. Two best friends fighting the ruthless enemy together, what do you say?"

"I say yes." You smile, ideas already racing through your head.

A couple hours and seven bottles of silly string later, you and Pavel were ready to take action with the plan. He managed to hack the computer systems and get an override code for the doors in that section. Having a best friend genius can come in handy.

The plan was to break into his quarters, spray silly string everywhere, and then leave. Yes, it was pretty boring and done, but your ex was very protective of his things. Whenever you were at his quarters he would panic if you touched something, or even spilled a little water on the table. Apparently everything has its way and it can not be moved or touched under any circumstance.

You and Pavel snuck into his room, the code worked. The two of you sprayed the string everywhere, certain to get it on anything really shiny and that looked expensive. You two were in and out within six minutes, plenty of time to spare. He didn't come home for fifteen more minutes.

Pavel casually walked around the floor, waiting. You hid in a nearby closet, careful to keep the door open a crack, but not having it too obvious.

He returned from work and opened the door. Your palms were sweaty as you waited, your great shallow from excitement. Pavel had joined you in the closet now to watch.

A girlish shriek sounded from the room. Your ex came tumbling out of his quarters, still screaming. He got up and ran down the hallway, as usual, still screaming.

"That was brilliant." Pavel muttered as quietly as he could. It was difficult due to all the laughing.

"Let's go before he comes back." You say, moving out of the closet. Laughing, you and Pavel ran as fast as you could to your quarters. "That's a rush." You admit when the door closed.

"Yeah it is." Pavel laughed. He was much much better than your ex. Maybe you liked him a bit more than a friend.

"It was perfect. Thank you." You say, panting from the laughing and running.

"Glad. You're very welcome. Anyone who has the nerve to break up with you deserves to be punished." Pavel said, turning serious. Maybe he liked you a bit more than friends as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Requested by Clieo_Whiteshadow
Hope you enjoyed!