Chekov

Engineering can be a stressful job. Especially when the ship is under attack. Everything needs constant attention. The warp core needs to be kept up in case of the need for a quick get away. Large phasers and the shields need to be kept up for the protection of the entire ship, but sadly, they can be knocked down easy by enemy fire.

You ran around, checking to make sure the levels on everything were relatively high. That was your job in this situation since you were younger than most. You didn't have a very high rank because of your age and experience, so you're job was easily hard.

Pavel Chekov was very very worried. You were his girlfriend and since the ship was under attack, he worried about you in engineering. He knew your job meant running around, so whenever he heard about an explosion he never knew if you were there or not.

"Keep running you're doing good!" Scotty yelled, jogging past you as he put goggles on his face and dashed into the warp core. Not the radioactive parts of course.

"Thank you sir!" You pant, sprinting down a walk way and grabbing the railing to twist and turn your way down quickly. Your feet planted on the bottom and you ran as fast as you could to the next counter. The ship lurched and you fell forward, wincing as your ribs hit the console, but it wasn't bad.

You continued to run and sprint for almost two full hours. When the ship finally stopped being under-fire, you nearly collapsed exhausted.

"Y/N, you doing okay?" Pavel asked, briskly walking out of a turbo lift and going to you. Relief flooded through you and every muscle in your body relaxed. Before you could reply, you fell into his arm and sighed.

He picked you up bridal style, walking into the turbo lift. He carried you to your quarters and laid you down on your bed before taking a place beside you. "Thank you.." You mutter, already dozing off in his warm arms.

"You're welcome. I love you.."Pavel muttered just before you fell asleep, legs entangled with his. Feeling safe and secure in his arms.