McCoy

**IMPORTANT**
I will not be taking requests until further notice. They are too stressful for me when they build up. I punched the wall. Oops. Oh well. Anyways, if you'd like a request, please ask "may I request?" Or something before actually requesting. It helps me feel better if I have to turn it down for the time being. I have a few right now that I'll do and then I'll take a couple. Hope everyone understands. Sorry if I sounded rude, it was not my intention.
***********************

"What are you doing here McCoy?" You ask, annoyed by his presence. McCoy rolled his eyes and went back to the PADD in his hand.

"Filling out reports in a public rec room, what are you doing here?" He asked, barely looking up from the device.

"Reading..now if you'll excuse me I'll like to get back to it." You say, returning to the land that is your book. The story was intriguing and kept your interest, even though it wasn't your favorite book.

McCoy rolled his eyes and continued to work. This has been your relationship since the academy. Every since you walked into sickbay to start that first day at StarFleet, he had hated you and you had hated him. There wasn't even a reason, you just hated him and he hated you.

Two weeks passed with the same system. You hated him, he hated you. Well, one day you were on an away mission. An explosion had ripped through a console room you were in, causing damage to not only the room, but to you.

Being chief medical officer, Leonard McCoy had to take care of you. He gave you stitches, treated burns, breaks and bruises.

One night while he thought you were sleeping, Leonard sat at your bedside. "Y/N, I know we haven't had the best of times..I'm sorry for that. I secretly like you. A lot. I have no idea why I've been acting like a jerk, it's like preschool, but I do like you. I hope that when you're better we can start things over, maybe become friends, or more... You can't hear me, but I'll talk to you later.."

When you were certain he was gone, you smiled. You liked him too. A lot. Only you had been hiding the feelings the same way, through being a jerk. You never thought this could happen, the man you loved who you thought hated you, actually loved you back.

A few days after the accident you were taken out of a medically induced coma. Soon after you woke up, Leonard McCoy was there to greet you. "Y/N.." He scoffed, his eyes moving up and down as if to scan you. 

"I like you too." You blurt out, immediately regretting saying anything. But the look on his face was worth it, absolutely priceless.

"You, uhh, you heard me?" He stumbled, carefully looking around sickbay.

"Yes I heard everything and I like you too. A lot. I hid it the same way you did by taunting you and being a huge jerk and I'm sorry that I did that and-"

You were cut off by Leonard kissing you. Not a quick little kiss, but a long passionate one. You only stopped when the captain walked in, all he needed was a bandage, but according to him it was great to see two people who hated each other so in love.

"Sorry about the captain..." Leonard apologized when he came back from helping the so called 'perfect hair infant.'

"It's fine." You say, smiling. Leonard laughed and kissed you again. If only all mortal enemies could end like this. Although, not all mortal enemies are that hot.

*requested by KobayashiMarue
Hope you liked it!*