Chekov

*Requests are open! I need some cuz I'm running low on ideas!!*

Pavel Chekov had always enjoyed walks on the beach. Lucky, you did to. The willow trees that oddly grew around the beaches of this planet swayed in the ocean breeze. The waves rolled and crashed against the soft, sandy shores, creating an ever so relaxing sound.

You held his hand tight, your fingers entwined. Neither of you spoke, you just stared out at the beauty of the nature around you. Occasionally, you would laugh at Pavel. His curly hair, which he had grown out a bit so his hair had a shaggy appearance, would fly everywhere. His face was covered by dark blonde, mostly brown, curls.

"Enjoying the sights?" Pavel asked, noticing you laughing at his untamed hair. You nod and kiss his cheek, but instead of skin, hair blew at your lips.

"As hot as you are, you need a haircut." You confess to him, running your hand through the soft curls. Pavel blushed and smiled, kissing your cheek instead. No hair came between his lips and your cheek. You had your hair in a pony tail.

"I know I do. Soon." Pavel answered, continuing to walk with you. "I had a thing planned. A big thing I think you'll like."

"What is it?" You ask, curious but also now a bit concerned.

"Let's do this first." Pavel murmured, getting down onto one knee. "I have loved you with my heart and soul since the moment I met you, Y/N, will you marry me?"

His big eyes looked hopeful as the wind continued to blow his hair everywhere. You nod, unable to form words. You wanted to yell yes more than anything but sound couldn't form, so all you could do was nod.

"Now that we're engaged to be married, that makes this even more romantic." Pavel stated, picking you up and carrying you to a towel and umbrella laying on the beach.

The Sun was starting to set, colors of blue, purple, orange, red, and yellow painting the skies. Pavel snuggles close to you and you close to him.

Your legs tangled together, your head on his chest. You could hear his steady heartbeat, the ring on your left finger glimmering and sparkling in the light, but like the ocean. The waves continued to curl and crash into the shore with a gentle soothing sound.

This date couldn't have been more perfect. You think to yourself, dozing off in your now fiancé's arms.