Chekov

**Requests are open because I'm running out of ideas. You can still vote on the covers for the new book.**

You had always wanted to see the Engineering rooms. Engineering has fascinated you for a long time, as well as the field of navigation. Exploring these realms were always important to you, you needed to see why they worked. You were one of those people that always needed to know how things worked or why.

Pavel Chekov has access to those two things, navigation and engineering. Plus, he was cute. Soft curly hair that you just wanted to run your hands through and big soft eyes that were easy to get lost inside of the deep chasms that can come when you think too much about them.

"I'll sneak you down there. To engineering." Pavel said one day while you two were on the turbo lift. You were the chief engineers younger sister, yet he refused to let  you go into his work place. Said it was too dangerous for you, even though you were sixteen. He was much older than you. Pavel was only a year older than you.

"Really?" You asked, astounded. Pavel nodded and grinned, turning to face you.

"It'll be easy, we just wait till Mister Scott goes home for the day and then we go there." Pavel said, shrugging and walking out of the turbo lift once the doors swiftly opened. 

"His shift ends in five minutes. We could go down in twenty." You suggest, following Pavel to the cafeteria on the ship. He wanted to get an apple and a cookie as an after work snack.

"That works." Pavel agreed, getting in line to buy his apple and cookie. He could be such a little child sometimes.

About twenty five minutes later, you two snuck into engineering. No one looked twice at you as you walked in, no one knew the chief engineer was your brother. Scotty didn't seem to be anywhere in sight, so it seemed safe.

"This is the warp core." Pavel said, walking to the edge of a walkway and looking over. You smiled and gasped, it was better than you had imagined. You'd seen drawings and images, but never the real thing.

Scotty stood below on the floor by the warp core, he stayed late at work. He looked up and noticed you, anger swelling inside of him. But, something stopped him. Maybe it was the sight of your eyes, wide with wonder and amazement. He saw how happy you were here and how happy you were to have Pavel there with you, so he let you two be.