McCoy

You held you're three month old daughter close. She had been a little under the weather the past few days and you refused to ever set her down. Lacey was your first child, so you were very very protective of her.

"Y/N sweetie, you've gotta set her down eventually." Your husband, Leonard insisted from the kitchen. He was making dinner since you refused to set the baby down. She looked like a very tiny adorable girl version of Leonard. Very small, very cute.

"I don't want to.." You pout, carefully rocking Lacey, who was asleep. Leonard sighed and leaned against the counter.

"I know, but she's fine. Trust your husband, who also happens to be the chief medical officer." Leonard insisted more, leaning further onto the counter.

"Leonard..." You mutter, staring at his shirt on the counter.

"I know I know, you love her too much to set her down." Leonard said, laughing a little.

"Leonard...." You say again, about to point behind him but he stopped you.

"Y/N, she'll be fine if you... what?" He asked, noticing you staring.

"Your shirts on fire." You say, causing him to jump up and take his shirt off. He threw it to the ground and began to stomp the flame out.

Once the fire was out, he sighed and smiled, now noticing he was shirtless. You smirked and winked at him. To be honest, he was pretty good looking shirtless. No abs really but still strong and muscular, very very hot.

"You're smirking?" He asked, moving closer to you and sitting beside you on the couch.

"Careful Lenny, last time you were shirtless, this happened." You say, bouncing Lacey a little. She looked at you and Leonard confused before going back to her fascination with her fingers. Whenever she just woke up, she always seems to play with her fingers.

"That wasn't a bad thing.." Leonard said, moving closer to you and kissing your temple down to your lips. Lacey squealed and shoved her fist in between your lips.

"Definitely not." You say, quickly kissing his lips before carefully handing Lacey to him and finishing dinner.

~~~~~
Sorry this was short and probably not very good. Lots on my mind.