Kirk

Starting new in a ship that's crew had already gotten time to know each other can be strange. You were new to the USS Enterprise crew. Your father was Christopher Pike and he had just finished working for the ship due to injuries.

You walked through the halls, turning the attention of one man. "Jim. Jim. Oh for gods sake stop staring you always do this." His friend said, grabbing his arm and dragging him away. You kept casually walking, pretending to not have heard them.

In the truth, you knew who the man was. Jim Kirk, the captain, your father's friend. He didn't know who you were, but you've met him once before. You always thought he was pretty handsome. And you liked his bad boy side as well as his noble captain side.

Your dad was visiting the ship today, so you would most likely see him in the transporter room. And you were right.

Two hours later you stood alone in the transporter room with Jim Kirk. Spock and Doctor McCoy were outside the door, one red shirt in the room with you two.

"You're Y/N Pike?" Jim asked, attempting to start a conversation. You nod and look up at him.

"I noticed you looking at me earlier, you can just talk to me you don't have to stare at my behind." You say, a small smirk forming on your face. Jim looked down at you, confusion on his face.

"You noticed...?" He asked, oblivious that you knew that.

"Now, I know I have a nice butt, but you don't need to stare at it." You add, causing him to start to turn red.

"You know, you're quite gorgeous and sassy, want to go out sometime?" Jim asked, smiling wide.

"If that's your idea of a pick up line, then no. But since I think you're a little hot and have a kind heart, just from seeing you as a captain, I agree to the date." You answer, watching as your dad appeared on the transporter pad.

"You two weren't talking too much I hope." Pike said, limping over to give you a hug. He had just been allowed out of a wheel chair the week before. He refused any support to walk, so he just limped.

You hugged him back and smiled. "He just asked me out. Don't worry, I can handle it." You say, smirking over at Jim. Jim sighed and smiled at Pike.

"It's nice to see you sir." He said, holding his hand out. Pike accepted it, but grabbed Jim by the shirt and pulled him close.

"If you hurt her or do anything to her you wouldn't do to me, excluding kissing but anything further than that, I will personally shave off your hair." Pike said, releasing Jim.

"Don't get to know her too well, got it." Jim said, running his hands through his hair. Everyone knew how he favored his looks, so loosing them would be devastating to him.

"Let's just continue on." You say, trying to separate them before one of them said something they really regretted. Pike nodded, following you as you two toured the ship, Jim in pursuit. You still had that date to go on with Jim, but that would wait till your dad left.

~~~~~

Requested by @Suzannehinton12345
Hope you enjoyed!