Random Words- Scotty

**I lied this is the last one! I can't believe I forgot Scotty!!**

1. Prevent-
One thing you massively tried to prevent was either of you getting severely hurt on the job. That failed when you went into a coma. And then a couple years later, Scotty was clinically dead before suddenly coming back to life. Preventing injuries doesn't work in the engineering field.

2. Down-
Whenever either of you was down, wether it be upset or sick, it automatically became the others life goal to make them feel better. Scotty tended to do anything and everything to make you happy.

3. Saved-
Scotty was saved from death multiple times. By his life being saved, your relationship and eventual marriage was saved. You didn't want to lose your husband.

4. Swept-
The instant you met Scotty, you were swept off your feet by him.

5. Station-
You met him at a train transport station in Scotland. He lived there of course and you were visiting. 

6. Cry-
The moment you first heard your newborn baby cry, Scotty burst into tears and held his baby girl in his arms. He'd never been so happy in his entire life and doubted he ever would be this happy again.

7. Cabin-
Your first date was at a cabin. At first you found it very creepy that you two were going to a cabin for the weekend as a first date, but Scotty likes to just have a long first date. You slept in the bed, you on the couch.

8. Age-
The age gap between you wasn't large. Five years. Scotty was older of course.

9. Neighborhood-
When you two finished work in StarFleet, you settled down with your two kids in a nice neighborhood not too far from StarFleet. Scotty liked to help out in engineering classes there.

10. Hello-
When you first bumped into him at the train station, you expected a sorry and for the man to walk on. You got a hello and a phone number, as well as some flattering flirting.