Kirk

Lot of baby ones lately, I don't know why. This is probably the last chapter for a while due to surgery. I'm so fricken scared so any advice or helpful words will be helpful. I've had a fear of surgery since I was little. I've already had a panic attack.

"Ouch." You gasp under your breathe. You were about seven months pregnant. Your stomach has started hurting and contacting, a lot.

"You okay?" Your husband Jim asked, setting down his dinner.

"I-I don't know." You say just as another pain moves through your stomach. You grub your stomach with your hands, pain showing on your face.

"Let's go to sickbay." Jim said, his eyes wide. He was starting to freak out.

Jim helped you walk to sickbay, getting more and more nervous. "You'll be okay. You'll be okay." He kept muttering.

Jim was forced to wait outside while you got checked over. "Well Jim, it was only Braxton Hicks contractions. It's like a false labor. Most women don't feel them too bad, but some do." McCoy said, walking out of the room.

Jim let out a breath he didn't know he was holding in. "Awesome." He muttered, walking into the room where you were. "How are you feeling?"

"Alright." You mutter. "I'm just glad I'm okay."

"Me too." Jim said, kissing you. He put his hand on you stomach and laughed. "I never get tired of feeling him kick."

"I do." You say, rolling your eyes. "He licks when I'm sleeping and is practically asleep during the day. Barely any movement."

"Hopefully he'll be better when he's born." Jim said, trying to be positive. He kissed you, his hand still on your stomach.

"Don't hold your breath." You mutter, laughing.