Chekov

"Help! Help!" You yell, sliding down the deck. The Enterprise was tipping, sending you with it. You slid along the floor like being on a slide, only faster and deadly.

"I'll catch you! Trust me!" A guy with a Russian accent yelled. It took you a little bit to find him, you were moving so fast everything was a blur. You leaned yourself to the left, trying to get to him. Your weight moved yourself along the slippery floor.

You tried to catch the guy's hand, but missed and fell through the railing. Surprisingly, you grabbed onto his leg, gripping it as tight as you possibly could. You dug your nails into his skin by accident, causing the flesh around his ankle to bleed.

After a few agonizing minutes, the ship steadied, leaving both of you hanging from the rail with gravity. He pulled himself up, just before helping you.

"Are you okay?" He asked, looking you up and down for injuries.

Panting, you nodded and coughed a little. "I'm fine. I'm sorry about your ankle." You apologize, laying down on the deck go calm your racing heart.

"It is nothing, just some scratches." He ensured you, panting himself. "I'm Pavel Chekov."

"Y/N." You say, finally catching your breath a little. Pavel smiled and nodded.

"Nice name, very pretty. It suits you." Pavel said, taking your hand to look at it. There was a burn on your palm from the previous thing you held onto, a pipe. "Are you sure you're okay?"

"Yeah. It's just a burn, I'll get it looked at later." You say, shrugging it off. He nodded and stood up.

"I have to go help the captain, it was nice meeting you Y/N. Maybe I'll see you again." Pavel said, slowly starting to walk away.

"Thank you Pavel. For everything. I hope I see you some other time, you're like a hero to me now." You laugh, smiling as he started to jog off. He turned around and laughed a little, just before breaking into a sprint.

*requested by @kittyten12 . I hope  you liked it! As you may see, requests are now open again! Just comment or message me. Thanks.*