Christmas Special

**Marry Christmas if you celebrate it! If not, hope you enjoy this anyway if you chose to read it. Some of this was inspired from pictures from tumblr. Some was copied, but that is the song. You'll see.
Dedicated to JustALittleTrekkie
KobayashiMarue Superwholock0799 cookidoughlilac
Clieo_Whiteshadow BroadwayFan
Hope everyone enjoys!!**

Crew parties were always incredible. All of your friends were celebrating Christmas, even those who typically don't. Much to Spock's dislike, Kirk managed to get him to wear a Santa hat.

You sat in a rec room surrounded by miscellaneous Christmas things. Everyone had a gift exchange, but no one has gotten their gifts yet. "Hot chocolate anyone?" You ask, getting up with Chekov to get everyone some hot chocolate. Whether they want it or not, they will get some.

Everyone agree, causing you and the young ensign to balance cups of hot cocoa on your arms. After passing the mugs out, you and Chekov sat down. Spock kept staring off at the wall, a grumpy expression on his face. "I will never let you live down that I convinced you to do this." Kirk said, bouncing the puffy ball around on the top of the hat.

"Captain, I highly recommend you do not antagonize me. It may be a happy day now, but tomorrow you may wake up with a very sore neck." Spock said, his expression not moving what do ever.

"And the trap shuts..snap.." Scotty muttered, taking an interest in the hot cocoa in his hands. No one wanted to anger Spock when he was in a mood. That was a very bad idea.

"I think there needs to be a song!" Kirk explained, a wide grin forming on his face.

"Jim if you even try to-" McCoy started, but not before being cut off by Kirk.

"Oh the universe out there is frightful.." Jim started, a smile on his face. McCoy rolled his eyes. "But StarFleet is so delightful. And there's millions of aliens to know.. Boldly go boldly go boldly go.."

"That was StarFleet themed.." Chekov muttered, contemplating the lyrics of Kirk's modified song.

"Yes it was Chekov, my skills are extreme." Kirk said, taking a bow and accepting his ego before sitting down.

"Whatever James...." McCoy mumbled, rolling his eyes and he took a sip of hot chocolate.

"Captain," Spock started to say, drinking water. Chocolate made him act drunk, so drinking it now soy don't be 'logical' as he put it. "You are being exceptionally annoying today."

"Thank you, Spock, I try my best." Kirk responded, playing with Spock's hat again. Spock swatted at his hand, laying one hand on Kirk's shoulder and motioned a neck pinch.

Kirk slowly moved away, his eyes widening. Spock relaxes and lightly pushes his water cup around.

"Here," Sulu started, trying to lighten the mood. He picked up a small wrapped present from behind his back and smiled. "We can do the gift exchange. I needed to get one for Uhura, so here you go.."