Wesley Crusher

**OMG I HAVEN'T DONE WESLEY IN FOREVER SO SO SO SORRY. And sorry if I get something wrong, I haven't watched TNG in a while. I remember quite a bit of it though. I think. Commented by BroadwayFan Thanks for the idea.**

"Are we sure we want to do this today?" Your husband, Wesley asked you. Today was a special dinner for some of the crew. Just a time to relax and forget the stresses of work for most of your friends. Captain Picard, Data, Geordi, Riker, Troi, and Beverly Crusher.

"Well, if we wait, it might be a little too noticeable." You remark, getting up and walking to Wesley. You two had been married almost two years and you were now pregnant. You were fifteen weeks along and starting to show, so it was time to tell people.

"I know but I kinda like people not knowing. Keeps them away from us and lets us just be together, only we worry about the baby and you carrying the baby." Wesley said, pulling you close and putting his hands on your waist. One of his hands moved to your stomach and he kissed your lips softly.

"Well, we need scans and stuff so yes we need to tell someone." You insist, holding his hands. "I love you."

"I love you too." He answered, kissing you once more before letting go. "Let's get going then."

The two of you went to the rec room for the dinner. Everyone was already there, laughing and talking. Eventually, everyone sat down for dinner.

"Y/N and Wesley, any children soon? I'm sure the people on the ship would enjoy it." Riker joked, getting a small slap on the arm from Troi. Everyone laughed, except Beverly, her eyes just widened.

"Actually, there will be one in about five and a half months..." Wesley muttered, holding your hand under the table. Silence consumed the room, everyone unable to speak, to even move. All eyes were flipping between You and Wesley, and Beverly.

"You're what...." Beverly muttered, slowly looking over at Wesley and You. You two both smiled and nodded, Wesley still gripping your hand tight. Beverly burst into tears and pulled both of you into a tight hug.

Everyone else in the room smiled and laughed, a mountain of congratulations filling the air. Beverly kept crying happily and hugging you and Wesley.

"I'm fifteen weeks, we decided to wait a while to tell anyone." You explain, trying to escape the tight hug as great as it was.

"Wow...." Beverly muttered, looking down at your stomach. You smiled, not even bothering to suck in your stomach anymore.

Everyone was thrilled that you and Wesley were going to have a baby, neither of you had to worry.