Chekov- important A/N

**I know it's early and this won't happen for a while, but I'm one of those people who likes to think ahead. So, which cover for the third one? The third reader insert book. This is chapter number 124, so there's a long time to go yet, but as I said, I like to plan ahead. Thank you!
This book will end at 200 chapters, so 75 to go!
requests are open**

Falling can cause bad things. You fell off a cliff on an away mission, the rock gave way under your feet, causing you to fall. You were now in a coma in the sickbay on the USS Enterprise.

Pavel Chekov, your boyfriend of two years, never left your side. He would sit by you every minute of every day, working from a PADD. Sleep never came easily to him, especially now when this happened.

"Kid, you've gotta sleep." McCoy insisted, walking into your room to talk to Pavel. He shook his head groggily, barely even able to lift his head.

"I will sleep when she is awake." He muttered, glancing over at you. McCoy sighed and held up a hypo.

"If you won't naturally go to sleep, I'll be forced to put you to sleep. This isn't healthy Chekov, you're not sleeping at all. It's been a week. At least you're still eating and drinking." McCoy said, moving closer with the hypo.

"Alright alright." Pavel muttered, rolling onto his stomach. "You might as well hypo me, I'm not going to sleep."

McCoy shook his head and hypoed him. Pavel's back arched a little before he fell asleep. Sighing, McCoy through a blanket over him and walked out.

You woke up a couple days later, Pavel still passed out on the couch. Once the initial hypo made him pass out, he woke up once, ate a meal, used the bathroom, and fell right back asleep.

"Pavel!" You finally have to yell, just to get him to even stir.

"Y/N...." Pavel muttered, rolling into his back. He opened one eye, jumping up the instant he noticed you were awake. "Are you okay?! How are you feeling?! Wow you're awake!"

"Yes yes I'm awake. I'm fine." You say, laughing at his enthusiasm. He smiles and kisses you quickly, the smile only widening.

"I'm soooo happy you're okay." Pavel said, kissing your cheek. You smiled and laughed again.

"Me too Pavel. Me too." You reply, smiling as he pulled you into another kiss.

~~~~~~
This was requested by Clieo_Whiteshadow
Sorry it was short but I hope you liked it!!