Chekov

You were at an art museum doing research for a school project. You were studying for a school project to get into a college. You were going to try and major in historical art.

Around you were beautiful art works. Colors and paintings of people surrounded you, other people walked around. You were sitting on a small, but tall bench. Your feet were dangling a little.

You were currently looking at an original Vincent Van Gogh painting, The Starry Night. The painting itself was in poor condition, it had originally been painted in 1889, almost three hundred years ago.

"Hello." A voice with a Russian accent said from behind you.

"Hello." You said looking up. You saw a boy about your age in a red, tight, StarFleet uniform.

"All the art in this room and you are the most beautiful." He told you, sitting down next to you. He had to sit close due to the small bench. Even his feet hung a little bit.

You blushed and looked away. You'd never had such a wonderful comment, especially from someone so attractive as him. "Thank you." You mutter, your cheeks red.

"You deserve it. I'm Pavel Chekov." He said, smiling. Man he was cute, curly hair hung in his forehead, big eyes shown at you.

"I'm Y/N." You tell him, giggling a little.

"Would you like to go out sometime?" He asked, looking a little more nervous.

"I'd love to. Where would we go?" You ask, looking around the quiet room, hoping no one was listening.

"Possibly a cafe." Pavel suggested, motioning to another Van Gogh painting, Cafe Terrace at Night. The museum was having a big Van Gogh exhibit.

"A little cheesy, but okay." You say, laughing at his usage of the painting.

"Friday night, six o'clock? Meet there? It's an 9th Ave." Pavel added, laughing a little as well. "It was a bit cheesy, I'm sorry."

"Sounds great! To be honest, I liked the cheesy line." You say, grinning as he left.