Random Words- Spock

**Yet another one! Sorry... I apologize if it's not good.**

1. Victory-
Victory was won by you when you won his heart. It was something you never thought you'd be able to do, Spock's emotions were so repressed. Yet sure enough, he fell head over heals in love with you as you did with him. Victory was achieved.

2. Grass-
Little did either of you know or expect, somehow you both ended up being allergic to grass. Learned that the hard way on a picnic that ended with going to the sickbay. It was still perfect because you were with Spock.

3. News-
The biggest news of your life was you being pregnant. You were going to have a baby, you had a baby inside of your stomach. It didn't feel right, yet it was completely exciting. Spock reacted well. Even though he fainted at first.

4. Remember-
When you two were on the ship, Spock unfortunately lost his memory. He couldn't remember you or anything you two had ever done. Eventually, that all came back and you got the longest kiss and cuddle of your life.

5. Ran-
You two had ran down the halls of StarFleet academy the first time you met. You two were talking before classes had started, resulting in both of you being late. You to being a student and him a teacher. You were never in his class.

6. Halfway-
Halfway into your first year together, Spock began to fall in love with you. It didn't take as long as you thought, but to him it seemed like years.

7. Skill-
It took true skill to get a Vulcan to fall in love with you and for you to love him back. But you had that skill.

8. Broken-
Broken was something you two never were. Ever.

9. Furniture-
Furniture was a massive disagreement between you two. Spock wanted Vulcan while you wanted normal human. He wanted strange colors while you wanted tan or black. Eventually you settled on your choices. It took him a while, but Spock learned not to mess with a woman.

10. River-
Your first date was on a boat in a river. Spock had managed to reserve a tour of the city from a river. It was truly beautiful and the dinner onboard was wonderful. That was when you first knew Spock was the one. Love at first sight.