Random Words- Kirk

**Aaaand another
And I'm gonna be a good friend and promote a friends book real quick.
If you like Star Trek and Star Wars, you should check out valkyriefyre79 's book When Universes Collide book!! It's really good!!
Anyway onto the chapter**

1. Circle-
Life was like a circle to you two. One moment, you hated each other, and then you met again and fell in love all over again. Like one big cruel circle. Until you fell in love and stayed in love.

2. Caught-
Being caught by a professor while you two were making out in a supply closet was rather embarrassing. Especially when a certain half Vulcan was the professor that caught you.

3.  Sky-
Your first date, laying under the stars and gazing at the sky. This was after a picnic Jim had made. The food wasn't too good, it was Jim after all, but the company was great.

There was a meteor shower that night, causing streaks of light to shoot across the night sky, creating a perfectly romantic setting.

4. Wrapped-
The favorite thing you and Jim always loved to do was wrap up in blankets and watch movies. It made both of you feel better and relax.

5. Opinion-
You and Jim had very different opinions on many things. Furniture, clothes, vacations, etc. But you always worked it out in the end. Compromising was a massive thing due to your opposite opinions.

6. Hide-
Hide and seek was your kids favorite game to play with you two. They were all troublemakers, they were Kirks after all. Always had the best hiding places, one time it took both you, Jim, and the two other kids to find the youngest. He had climbed up the table and into the chandelier. He fell asleep and couldn't hear you guys calling his name.

7. Respect-
One massive thing that made your relationship work was that you two deeply respected one another. It just made things work.

8. Engineer-
Your field was engineering, always making Jim nervous. You were a red shirt.

9. Tall-
Jim was tall, you were short. He always loved how he could kiss your forehead or the top of you head with ease. And you liked you had to stand on your toes to kiss his lips.

10. Smallest-
When you had your first child, a girl named Lily, she was the smallest kid you'd ever seen. She was three months early, causing her to be tiny and her throat to be permanently damaged. She would have a hoarse voice for the rest of her life. But you and Jim always loved her, she was the smallest of your three total kids.