Chekov

**Requested by @BookThiefSelections
Hope you enjoy!!
Anyone know any good Criminal Minds fanfics? It can be on wattpad or not, doesn't matter. Especially any fanfics for Reid. I've gotten really into Reid**

The rock came out of no where. It hit you straight in the head, knocking you out almost instantly. Your boyfriend, Pavel Chekov, was of course instantly concerned.

He rushed to your side as you dropped to the ground, blood dripping from a wound on your head. Frantically, he darted his gaze from back and forth looking for the cranky southern Doctor, McCoy. Pavel always had a way of describing that gently cranky man.

McCoy was no where in sight, not in range of vocal distance even at a loud yell. Communicators were down due to the magnetic pulls of the rocks in the surrounding area, much like the rock that his your head. It fell off a ledge a few feet before setting on the right side of your forehead just above your temple, it's trajectory path. 

"No no Y/N no." Pavel anxiously muttered, attempting to gently shake you awake. Your eyes slowly fluttered open to reveal the great color of your eyes. A smile of relief washed over Pavel's face as he saw you waking up.

"Pavel Chekov?" You ask, confused as to why the young Russian navigator was leaning over you concerned.

"Yes?" Pavel asked, now laughing with relief that you were okay.

"Why are you here?" You ask, causing the look on his face to fall. "Where's Jim? I need to find him, he's my boyfriend. Why isn't he gets with me?"

Pavel froze, you had thought back in time. You were twenty three and had dated Jim Kirk at the academy when he was twenty five and you were twenty one. Not too big of an age gap. Pavel sad currently nineteen, almost twenty, while you were twenty three.

"He's... He's not here." Pavel managed to stutter, shock still in his mind about what had just happened. You didn't know you and Jim had broken up and that you were now dating Pavel.

"I need to find him." You say, begging to sit and try to stand. A wave of dizziness washed over you and you stumbled into Pavel's arms.

"What happened?" Jim Kirk asked, returning from the post where he was at previously.

"Jim!!" You yell, getting up and quickly embracing him in a hug and leaning all your weight on him. Pavel looked at the ground heartbroken.

"Uh... Hi Y/N... Woah what happened to your head?" Jim asked, slowly helping you down to sit on a rock. You explained that you hit it somehow and Jim listened intently, he had already figured out why Pavel was acting the way he was.

"Is something wrong with Ensign Chekov?" You mumble to Jim, motioning to Pavel, who was now kneeling on the granite rocks.

"Nothing I suppose.." Jim sighed, trying not to slam you with the news that you lost your memory.

The Enterprise beamed the party back up; you were put in immediate care.  With not knowing what was going on, Jim stayed with you seeing as he was the only one you truly recognized and knew. You even kissed him. Yet Pavel Chekov always seemed to be in the background somewhere, his shoulders solemnly slumped as he sat in a chair waiting.

Doctor McCoy gave you a hypo and a sharp shooting pain ricocheted through your head. Your brain throbbed, your vision blurred and spots appeared. They became bright, then dim, then bright again. Memories flooded back to you in rushes, overwhelming you.

Pavel ran over, placing his hands in yours as you winced and yelled in pain. Eventually it settled down and you remembered. Everything. Including what you did while you didn't remember.

"Pasha." You muttered, pulling Pavel into a tight hug and running your hands through his soft curly hair.

"Y/N." He muttered back, kissing you before you had the chance to say anything else.