A series of flashbacks

This is a request for Unicorn2824

"We are surrounded by all of these lies
And people who talk too much
You got the kind of look in your eyes
As if no one knows anything but us

Should this be the last thing I see
I want you to know it's enough for me
'Cause all that you are is all that I'll ever need"

Hiro's P.O.V

I walked by our big bookshelf, it was filled with (y/n) and I's most treasured books, along with some little baby books on the bottom.

I smiled to myself as I opened the biggest one. A photo album of the best memories we had ever had.

Flashback:
10 yr-
I was walking alone in the park, I hadn't had any homework to do as I was already finished, trust me, with no friends as a ten year old genius, you didn't have much to distract you.

It was there were I saw a big crowd, mainly boys I knew from my high school.

I went to see what the commotion was about to notice a small girl in the middle of the gang.

She had tears on her face and it seemed as if the boys were bullies.

I bravely stepped in and defended her, helping her get away from them. We began talking about and introduced ourselves to each other, that's when Tadashi called me to go home and we separated ways.

2nd flashback

12 yr-

It was Halloween and some how (y/n) managed to convince me to dress up. We were going as Beauty and The Beast and all I had to wear was the suit.

Of course, I hated suits but I did it for her, her happiness was all I cared about.

We went trick or treating for a while until we came upon this house that had a lady dressed up to.

(Y/n) jumped in fear and grabbed the closest thing to her, which was me.

The lady laughed and said, "You two would make a great couple"

3rd Flashback

14 yr-

(Y/n) helped me get accepted into SFIT. She helped me build the microbots and was there for me through thick and thin.

She was the only one who didn't leave when Tadashi died, she refused to give up and leave my side.

4th flashback

16 yr-

I was with the gang when (y/n) walked in, gasping in awe at our colourful super suits.

"Your the superheroes?!" She squealed in excitement. I shrugged slightly.

"Yeah..." I said.

"Cool!" She cheered. I took her on a flight with Baymax up to the San Fransokyo bridge.

And that's when I felt it. I felt love for my best friend. I loved her. I knew I did but I tried denying the feeling, what if the feeling wasn't the same for her?

5th flashback

18 yr-

I remember standing there, palms sweating when I told her I liked her. It turned out, she felt the same way and so I asked her out on a date.

It was quite a funny date to. Our waiter had fallen and somehow Baymax appeared to help. Our boat ride was also a disaster but we enjoyed it all the same.

6th flashback

20 yr-

I was waiting at the pavilion with the small box tucked in my pocket, awaiting for (y/n).

When she finally appeared, I bent down on one knee and showed the box to her.

"Will you marry me?" I asked. Tears of joy appeared as she said yes. Fireworks went off as rose petals fell around us. Our family and friends were taking photos.

7th flashback

20 yr-

We were still 20, but now married,
(y/n) was beyond beautiful and everything was perfect, just like I dreamed they would be.

End of flashback

I sighed happily and shut the photo album, placing it back and turning around to feel a slight tug on the hem of my pants.

I looked down to see my 3 month old son giggling and reaching his arms out to me.

I smiled and picked him up, kissing his forehead lightly as (y/n) walked in with  our two year old daughter.

(Y/n) smiled and sat down as I started to play with my children. (Y/n) joined in to and soon our home was filled with only laughter.

We brought Baymax out and introduced him to them. They both laughed as Baymax turned his heat sensors on and hugged them lightly.

"I'm so happy to have you in my life
(y/n)." I smiled, kissing her.

"Me to Hiro." She said sweetly. We stared at our children playing with Baymax.

"I can't wait to see them all grown up, following in your footsteps." (Y/n) smiled.