Hamada Household (Pt 2)

Requests up next!

Hiro's P.O.V

I've been waiting since 6 in the morning to find more about last night... I don't know why I was that eager... I just was.

My phone and radio got taken away as Aunt Cass and Tadashi heard me singing along to "fuck you" by Cee Lo...

So I just say and waited, occasionally getting glared at from Tadashi if a piece of the song happened to come out of my mouth.

And finally, after waiting for what seemed like years- the bell rang. The little cafe bell chimed and the house became a nuclear bomb- everyone ran around the place forgetting what to do and panicking...

I guess they forgot that people were in the house or something and knew doors existed but who am I to judge?

Aunt Cass pushed us down the stairs and towards the cafe where I nearly crashed into tables if it weren't for Tadashi choking me and grabbing my hoodie.

Aunt Cass was controlling her breathing as two girls entered. One was smaller than the other and seemed around my age.

"Girls!" Aunt Cass exclaimed, squishing them into a group hug. They hugged her back before looking at us. The older one waved where as the girl my age crushed me in a hug.

"Oh my gosh!" She yelled as we fell to the floor.

She got off me and helped me up as she apologised over and over again.

"Hi! Hi Hiro and Tadashi!" She grinned, hugging Tadashi.

"Aunt Cass? Um..." the older girl indicates for Aunt Cass to speak.

"Oh! Yes... Um... Hiro... Tadashi... This is (y/n) and Taylor..." Aunt Cass said.

"Hi." Taylor muttered.

"Oh right, you two will be taking the other room, go up and turn right." Aunt Cass beamed, watching as the two picked up some bags.

She indicated for Tadashi and I to sit down as they walked into the house. "So... Answers."

"Why is (y/n) and Taylor here?" Tadashi asked.

"They are living here... Now i'll explain everything as long as you don't interrupt okay?" Aunt Cass asked. We both nodded.

"It started when you and (y/n) were at home Hiro- Tadashi and Taylor were both at school. " Tadashi put his hand up.

Aunt Cass sighed. "Yes?"

"Where was our dad?"

"He...okay I'll start at the very beginning then. Your father was murdered by an unknown killer.

Your mother was left with a big wealth which she used to help both of you with school and such... Now, this man... The one that killed your father, also killed your mother.

This man was the father of (y/n) and Taylor." Our eyes widened. "But... He killed your parents in hopes of gaining the family wealth- which is why I feared you would be placed in his care taking if your mother hadn't left a will.

He has been taken away and (y/n) and Taylor are under my parenting now."

"How would he gain the family wealth?" I asked. "He isn't related by family.

Footsteps could be heard coming down the stairs. "He is." Turning around, Taylor was walking down the stars with (y/n).

The walked over and sat down at some chairs. "Our father... Married your mother after killing your father." (Y/n) muttered.

"So...."Tadashi realised. "You two are our...."

"Step sisters. Yes." Taylor replied. My brain exploded.

This was the answer to everything...
Huh...

"I'll go prepare some breakfast... You guys talk okay?" Aunt Cass suggested softly, getting up and walking to the kitchen.

"So... What where your surnames before... Remarriage and stuff?" I instantly face palmed at my idiotic question.

"(L/n)" Taylor responded.

"Wait what?!" I exclaimed.

"Our father agreed with your mother to legally change the surname as I think only those with the same surname can obtain bank values or something." (Y/n) responded.

"It's a little more complicated as to why but it was for his plan to gain your wealth... we are so very sorry." Taylor exclaimed.

"So your surnames are-"

"Hamada." Taylor interrupted Tadashi.

"It's not your fault... About your dad we mean- the least we can do is try to make you feel more welcome." I smiled.

"We all used to be close you know." (Y/n) spoke up.

"You and I were playing together before... Mom got killed." (Y/n) smiled sadly. She speaks as if our mom was her own biological one...

"We can be like that again?" I suggested quietly. "All of us... Hanging out together..."

(Y/n) looked at me before chuckling and nodding.  "I'd like that... A lot." She said as Taylor led us all out of the room.

"It's not why are there bad people- it's what made them change." Tadashi whispered. I looked at him, finally understanding.