Stone heart

This is a request for Kaitlyn_the_Kat , enjoy little nerds.

3rd person P.O.V

If there is one way to describe (y/n), it would be exactly like GoGo. Well, except for her heart.

You see, unlike GoGo, (y/n) has what you could call, a stone heart. She was hard to crack and that's probably what Hiro loved most about her. The moment he saw her it was like love at first sight.

(Y/n) on the other hand had never met Hiro, working in her lab as he stared at her.

Of course the young girl was friends with the gang who all knew about her opinions of love.

It was a sensitive subject.

(Y/n) P.O.V

"I know you don't like going out to meet people." Honey Lemon exclaimed.

"Indeed." I agreed.

"But I would like you to join the gang and I just this once." Honey Lemon pleaded.

"State your reason." I demanded, chewing on a piece of gum ferociously.

"There is someone we would like you to meet." She explained.

"Negative." I spat, blowing bubbles from the goo between my teeth.

"Oh please (y/n), just this once." She begged. I sighed and shook my head.

"I'll come for an hour." I decided, standing up and walking out.

"I don't get why you are so antisocial." She stated

"Experience." I replied.

"You say that all the time... But no one ever understands what you mean." We continued to walk and talk, in my case, write in a journal.

"And why do you write in that journal so much?" Honey Lemon asked, everyone learnt not to call it a diary, the consequences were extreme.

"Experience." And with that, we walked into the science labs.

"Sup (y/n)?" GoGo called.

"Why are we here?" I asked, ignoring GoGo's question. I grabbed an office chair and sat on it backwards, leaning my head and arms against the backrest.

"We are introducing you to a new gang member!" Fred cheered. My heart sunk.

"You know how I feel and what I said... WE ARN'T REPLACING-" a boy my age walked over to us. "...Tadashi?!..." I whispered.

The boy reminded me of him although I've never seen him at SFIT before.

"This is Hiro... " wasabi said quietly. My eyes widened.

"Tadashi's brother..." I whispered.

"We know you were close... But maybe you and Hiro could talk..." Honey Lemon suggested.

"You know how I feel about affection." I said, spitting my gum on the floor and opening another pack.

"Well, at least get to know each other." GoGo stated, "Even I'm not that stone hearted." At those words I scrunched my face up in anger. No one ever calls me that! NO ONE!

"So that's what you think of me huh?!" I spat, causing everyone to jump.

"(Y/n) that's not what I-"

"Save it Tomago... I knew I shouldn't have come." I shrieked, storming off.

Hiro's P.O.V

"I'm so sorry Hiro... We tried to introduce her to you..." Honey Lemon said.

"Were Tadashi and her a thing?" I asked.

"No, just really close sibling relationship..." Fred stated.

Every day I walked by her lab but never had the guts to say a word to her.

She looked so broken, I wanted to break through that toughness though.

She has to have a soft centre, that's why entities have shells, to protect the soft part inside.

I ran out of the lab and followed her to her lab, peeking through the window and watched her write in a journal of some sort.Hey, I'm not judging! I have one to you know!

I knocked once and waited as she opened the door with so much force, its hinges could have broken.

"Tadashi?!... I mean... Hiro... Right? That's your name?" She asked.

"Yeah." I smiled.

"Come in..." She muttered. I followed her in and looked at her journal.

"I didn't mean to yell but it hurts."

"What's that?!" I asked, pointing to the book.

"A journal." She said.

"May I?" I asked as she nodded. I flicked through the pages until I came across one.

"My best friend and brother like figure passed away... I heard he had a little brother... I hope he is okay, I often wish I wasn't as cold hearted..."

I looked at her and hugged her. That's when she collapsed with tears.

"Shh, it's okay." I soothed.

"I'm so sorry about the way I acted... I ... I just don't know anymore!" She wailed.

"It's okay... And uh... I really like you, that's why I wanted to meet you, I've seen you here before... And uh yeah." I explained.

"Well I'm glad I met you." She smiled. She walked over to her journal and wrote something. She turned around and showed me, smiling.

"I became the girlfriend of someone I love."