Happy Holidays (Pt 1)

(Y/n) P.O.V

"Hey Hiro what's going on?" I called, sitting down at the cafe table. Hiro, my best friend walked over with a black work apron and a notepad. "Helping Aunt Cass?" I asked.

"Hey (y/n), yeah just a little extra work... What brings you here?" He asked.

"Oh I was gonna order a donut to go and ask you about something." I explained..

"What about?" Hiro asked, heading to the glass case that stored donuts. "It's on me." He grinned, handing me the treat.

"Oh no I can pay-" Hiro shook his head.

"Your my friend, I'll pay for you!" Hiro smiled. "You want a coffee to?" I shook my head.

"I'm only 14!"

"Don't like caffein eh?" He asked. "Anyways, you were asking?"

"You see... My mum and I are going to her old home in the Philippines... The thing is, Um, perhaps Aunt Cass and Tadashi should hear this to- it's really important." I said.

"Someone call my name?" A voice called. Footsteps neared as none other than Aunt Cass appeared. "Oh hello (y/n)! What brings you here?" She smiled.

"Hey Aunt Cass! I actually needed to talk to you, Tadashi and Hiro." I requested.

"Sure! I'll go get him! We can sit in the dinning room." She suggested, going up the stairs once more.

Hiro took me upstairs and took a seat.

"Hello (y/n)." Tadashi smiled.

"Hello Tadashi- should I say good morning or good night?" I grinned.

"Eh I don't know... I kinda fell asleep." Tadashi laughed as Aunt Cass sat down.

"So, What's up?" Hiro grinned. I drew a deep breath, here we go!

"Okay so as Hiro knows, my mum and I are going to the Philippines to visit family and stuff." I started,

"Oh how lovely! For how long?" Aunt Cass asked.

"I was just getting there!" I grinned. "So... One of the reasons we are going there..." My expression slowly became a sad one. "Is because my grandmother is ill- we fear she might not make it." I whispered.

"Oh I'm so sorry!" Hiro whispered, patting by back.

"I'm sorry she's in that condition, but what does that have to do with us?" Tadashi asked puzzled.

I closed my eyes and sighed. "Last time I wrote to her- we write letters every week-  she asked if I had a boyfriend..." I explained, the blush creeping up my cheeks.

"I told I did and when she replied she was so happy... The thing is, her last dying wish is to see me standing next to my boyfriend happily... Just so she knows I'm not gonna regret life later on." By now I could tell the Hamada's were seriously confused.

"If you don't mind... My mother has bought three extra tickets... So you three could come." I muttered quickly.

"I'm sorry what?" Tadashi asked.

"I would like... All three of you to come to the Philippines with with me!" I exclaimed.

"I'm sorry but I still don't understand..." Aunt Cass asked.

"Well, my grandmother would like to meet the relatives of my boyfriend!" I exclaimed.

"What are you getting at? Wait you don't have a boyfriend!" Hiro interrupted.

"I agree with Hiro, I didn't think you had a boyfriend." Tadashi exclaimed. I fidgeted in my seat uncomfortably.

"No I don't, sooo... Oh this is crazy... Canhiropretendtobemyboyfriend?!" I said rather quickly.

"Pardon?" Hiro asked. I sighed frustrated.

"Can Hiro pretend to be my boyfriend?!"

Everyone went silent. Tension grew as I waited for a response, when I got no reply, I decided to speak up.

"You don't have to, I'm sorry for dragging you into all this but my grandmother was so happy and... I'm sorry I don't know what else to do! my mother suggested asking you guys but you can say no." I added.

Finally after what seemed like ages, Aunt Cass responded.

"It all depends on Hiro- we are happy to help however." Aunt Cass replied.

We all turned our heads to Hiro.

"Hiro?" I asked gently. "I know this is a lot to ask for-"

"Yeah sure! I'll help! Anything for a friend right?!" Hiro cut me off, grinning. I breathed a sigh of relief.

"Really? You mean it?!" I squealed.

"Yeah sure! I mean... How bad can it get?!" He exclaimed.

"Uh not that bad... We will need to go over terminology and stuff but otherwise we are good to go!" I grinned.

"So when is the flight?" Aunt Cass asked.

"Three days from now... We can pick you up at 5am... That's not to early I hope?" I worried.

"Not at all!" Aunt Cass beamed.

"Great... Thanks so much you guys...Especially you Hiro." I smiled, hugging him.

"No problem." He beamed, returning the hug.

This was going to be a really interesting holiday...