Never Seen the Sun

This is a request for thenewsoccerkiddo ! Hope you enjoy!

(Y/n) P.O.V

14 years and 37 days ago, my mother decided to change. She no longer became fun. She no longer became social and no longer wish for me to do so either.

No fun.

No social life.

No windows.

No doors.

No sun.

No friends.

No phone.

No education.

No life.

None of those things have ever crossed my mind. None. I have no way to leave my tower like house for no door or window is there.

My mother is the only one allowed outside. And she uses the old stairway with ought stairs. How? My hair.

Yes, this is kind of a little Rapunzle story but it's a little different, you'll see.

I'm 14 years old and 37 days... Very specific, I know. The outside world is a scary place.

It's full of evil people and greedy men. According to my mother, my hair was valuable as it was long. So i grew a fear of the outside world.

And that's where I am today. In my room, on my bed, alone.

Thanks to
One
Over
Protective
Mother.

Hiro's P.O.V

"And who dares challenge me?!" A voice roared. Of course I know nothing about these people... It's my first bot fight!

And seeing as it was my first... I wanted to play a little "innocent look" game.

I was almost one hundred percent certain my bot would beat the other guys robot. Almost.

But I didn't care. So I bet. "What's your name kid?" The bot fighter asked.

"I'm Hiro Hamada... This is my first game." I announced, pulling out my foolishly looking robot. A lot of people laughed.

I don't blame them, appearance is what most people judge you on, and that's what I hate.

"Okay then Hiro... I'll go easy on you." The fighter offered. The battle ended as quickly as it started only with my bot winning.

"Nice robot you got there..." The fighter stated. At least this guy was a fair player.

I turned to exit the alleyway with my pockets full of cash when red and blue lights appeared, following the familiar police siren.

Quickly, I dashed through the other fighters and ran deeper into the alley way, losing the police behind me.

Not only losing the police but the alley way to. The alley just stopped at a certain area and showed a field with lots of dead grass and an old tower standing high.

I looked behind me to hear the faint noises of policemen.

"Is there anymore of you?" I heard.

"Yeah a kid, I saw him go near there." I was ratted out! Quickly, I ran into the tower and looked up. It was a staircase with ought stairs.

I activated my robot and it instantly started to scale up the wall, pulling me up with it.

(Y/n) P.O.V

I paced back and forth in my room. My mother was out for the next two days gathering food supplies.

I was stuck in thought. For a while my only dream was to see the sun. I hadn't seen it before and really wanted to know what it felt like... But unfortunately I would be going against my mother's back.

Was it worth it!? That's when I heard someone's footsteps. I turned around and saw a boy with a hoodie. Instantly,   I screamed.

The bot screamed to and we ended up having a screaming fit. When we no longer had the energy to scream, we walked towards each other.

"Who are you?" The boy asked.

"(Y/n)... Who are you, how did you find me and what do you want with my hair?" I asked.

"Okay firstly I'm Hiro... I was running away from some guys and why would I want your hair?" He asked confused.

At this, i softened my face. "Is it not worth anything at such a length?" I asked.

"Not really... Why are you here?" He asked.

"My mother said people would want my hair... She also forbade me to be social..." I explained.

"Do you really think you can stay here? This tower is bound to collapse and she can't keep you here forever! I just can't imagine you as a 40 year old and here... I'm sorry but i can't." Hiro stated.

"Well... Ive always wanted to see the sun..." I said slowly. Should I trust Hiro? I guess so...

"Then come with me! I can help you escape!" He exclaimed. I looked down the staircase.

"Okay." I stated. I grabbed a kitchen knife and climbed down the staircase using my hair.

Once both of us were on the ground the blade ran swiftly through my hair.

"Thanks Hiro." I smiled.

"No problem... Let's see the sun." He stated.

I was free.