Little one (Pt 2)

Requests again after this!

Hiro's P.O.V

Baymax had to be suited up to locate (y/n). His super sensor scanned the entire city for her until he found a match, near the San Fransokyo docks.

Honestly if she was older- I wouldn't care less if she was there, she would know how to look after herself!

But my little one is only three.

GoGo and I suited up and flew towards the docks in search of (y/n, baymax insisted she was there but so far we found nothing...

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

I found myself following a young lady. She said she knew my mommy and daddy and would help me find them.

She has roller skates on and an eye patch as well as her hair in a messy bun. She also wore a pretty kimono.

She said mommy and daddy would meet me at the San Fransokyo docks... She said that they were holding a secret from me.

I didn't know if I should trust her... But the lady claimed that she knew baymax...

So I followed her.

Hiro's P.O.V

We flew down to get a better look. Nothing. "Are you sure (y/n) is here?" I asked.

"Yes. I can sense her and another being's presence here." Baymax said.

"Hiro-" GoGo started. "Someone else is here... They must be with (y/n)!"

"Right- it's to risky to split up, if we are lucky, it's a nice stranger who found our daughter and will help us out."

"It could be the Fujitas." GoGo said. "They are on the run remember?"

I shook my head. "Let's hope not... Aren't there three of em anyway? There is only one other being."

We walked along the docks. Nothing.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

The lady said that she was a friend of mommy and daddy. She said that she knew I was upset that they hadn't turned up for my award.

She knew somehow. She claimed she was there for her friend.

She all said that the reason why mommy and daddy never came was because they had a secret that could be told.

I asked her what the secret was.

She said they, and my auntie and uncles were a superhero team. I didn't believe it until she showed me pictures.

Maybe mommy and daddy don't trust me? Maybe they don't love me enough to tell me either...

The lady said that they did love me and I should still love them...

She said she could prove it so I agreed... We began to walk to a warehouse.

It was very stinky... Almost stunk of hydrochloric acid....

We walked above on the rafters and arrived to a stop at the end of the path.

That's when she turned around... She held a black cloth in hand and pressed it against my face.

Sleepy...

Sleepy...

Sleep...

Hiro's P.O.V

We walked until we were certain the area was deserted, by then, a high pitch scream could be heard and crying.

We climbed into baymax and flew towards the sound, in the old warehouse I first saw Callaghan.

We crashed through a wall to see (y/n) hanging in the middle of the air in a binding of rope.

And in the corner was a Fujita.

"YOU LIED!!! THEY AREN'T SUPERHEROES!!  SOMEONE HELP!!! AGHHH!" She screamed.

"HEY!" GoGo yelled, throwing a mag lev disk. "I'll get the Fujita- you get our daughter!"

"Gotcha!" I yelled, taking off with baymax.

"Oh (y/n)! Looks like your mommy and daddy are here!" She mocked.

"Mommy?! Daddy?!" (Y/n) exclaimed wide eyes.

"Yes sweetie." I called as Baymax flew towards her. The rope snapped as she came crashing into my arms.

"DADDY!!!" She cried, rubbing her face into my arm.

"HIRO! WE NEED BACKUP!" GoGo yelled, skating towards us.

"What's going on daddy?!" (Y/n) asked. I looked at her.

"Daddy, mommy and your auntie and uncles... And baymax ... Are superheroes." I muttered. "ROCKET FIST!!!" Baymax launched a missile that crashed into a wall, revealing the other two Fujitas.

"Why never tell me?! Is this why you never come to school?" She cried.

"Side kick!" I yelled. "No! Baby girl, we just didn't want you to end up in this situation... We thought maybe telling you later would be safe... I guess it wasn't a good idea huh?"

"No daddy..." (Y/n) sighed.

"Now, we need to get your auntie and uncles here!" I exclaimed.

"Contacting Honey Lemon, wasabi and Fred." Baymax said.

"Here." I exclaimed, taking my helmet off and placing it on her.

"Let's go!" GoGo yelled.

The gang arrived quite fast with ought baymax and began to help. "Honey Lemon- take (y/n) home!" I yelled.

Just as we landed, a Fujita crashed into us and stole (y/n), a gun at hand.