Take a "Trip"

(Y/n) P.O.V

I called up (f/n friend name) and met up with her just outside my house. Silently, we walked across the foot path and started to cross the road.

I was half way across when I stopped walking. I saw a black hole in the floor.

It looked like a sewer opening but I couldn't see the bottom, confused, I peered in, seeing pitch black.

I tripped and fell half in the hole, grabbing the ladder quickly.

"(Y/N)!!!" I heard (f/n) scream.

I ignored her protests and continued down the ladder in curiosity. The blackness of the hole swallowing me whole.

I eventually saw light and hit the bottom, facing a golden door.

Carefully, I pushed it open to be met with an alley way, but how was this possible?!

I proceeded forward and looked around the alleyway, the exit not to far away.

I turned around to go home when I noticed the door I entered was gone, instead there was a sewer entrance.

I ended up in a place that looked quite asian style and there even was a tram!

That's when I heard screamed of terror coming from people running away.

Confused, I looked up to see a giant robot attacking the city! Quickly, I picked up a nearby garbage can and chucked the trash onto the floor. I ran to the sewer and scooped a bit of water.

I trudged the can along until I reached the foot of the robot. I threw the can and the water leaked inside the robot.

Cheers of victory erupted from the citizens as the robot crashed to the ground.

"LOOK! ITS BIG HERO 6!" Someone shouted, gaining the attention of six masked people.

They came forward to me and waved. "Hi!... Thanks for saving us... Baymax doesn't recognise you... What's your name?" The purple armoured person asked.

"(Y/n)?" I said.

"Come with us, we would like to get to know you." A guy in purple asked.

"Uh... I have a boyfriend!" I lied

"Relax, we will just hang out, it's not like a date." The guy said.

"Oh okay..." I agreed, partly because I didn't know where else I would go.

I followed them out of the scene and arrived at a cafe. The team all went up stairs and came back down in regular clothes, now I could properly see them.

"So... Where did you come from?" The girl with glasses asked.

"(Hometown.)" I responded. They nodded.

"Well (y/n), this is wasabi, fred, Honey Lemon, baymax and GoGo. I'm Hiro." Hiro introduced.

"Nice to meet you guys..." I said.

"How did you get here?" Wasabi asked. At this, I frowned.

"I fell in this hole and found this door that led me here... I went to go back but the door was gone." I explained.

"That's strange..." Honey Lemon noted.

"Well, you are welcome to stay with us until the door reappears." Hiro offered.

Many Years Later

"What should we do today?" Hiro asked me.

"I don't know? We have done practically everything for the wedding." I shrugged.

Hiro and I were engaged and getting married in a couple of days! I couldn't believe I was still here in San Fransokyo after all these years.. My parents might be worried...

That's when Honey Lemon ran up to us, panting and excited. "(Y/N)! you will never believe this but remember when you came here and told us of a mysterious door?" She asked.

I noticed Hiro's face start to drop. "Yeah?" I asked.

"Well GoGo found it!" She cheered then frowned. "But I understand if you don't want to go..." Hiro sighed.

I-... I..-"

"Go (y/n), your family will miss you." Hiro gave in.

"What?! What about the wedding?" I asked.

"Keep the engagement ring as a memory." He said.

"You're really letting me go?" I asked. Hiro nodded.

We all walked to the door where I said farewell and climbed back up.

That's when I saw a white light. As soon as I got out, I noticed I was in another room, it was white.

"(Y/N)?! YOU'RE AWAKE OH MY GOD!" I heard (f/n) screamed. I shook my head a little confused, I was in a hospital bed.

"You were hit by a car and in a coma for 3 years!!!" She cried.

"3 years?! But... What about Hiro? And Baymax? And the gang?!" I asked myself.

"How do you know of Big Hero 6?" She asked.

"I... Met them..." I said, realising I said that out loud.

"That's so strange... Because those are actually characters from a movie that came out last year in November..." She droned out.

My eyes widened... My fiancé is a fictional character...

Why did I decide to leave?... Hiro... Why?

...

Hiro.