From Bad to Beginning

Hello and I'm back again with these one shots! So this request is for Devil_Shipper ! Also I apologise - I've never written Tsundere stories before!

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

I've heard rumours about my new school. Plenty.

And they all include the story of Hiro and Tadashi Hamada.

Some say that after Tadashi died, Hiro changed. He turned into the cruelest and coldest person there can be.

Some say his brother possessed him to get back at all the bullies years ago.

Whatever the story is- Hiro is mean. I'm not stupid, the moment I walked into SFIT till the moment I went home I could see him, harass students, bully them back, shove them.

It was strange to see a kid my age, oh so much older than the rest, shoving people.

You'd think 18 year olds were more mature... I guess not.

But the question is why? Why does he do this? What does his friends say?

Does he even have friends?

Is he lonely?

Is that it?

Is all he needs is a friend?

I want to find out. I NEED to find out.

What happened to Hiro Hamada?

Hiro's P.O.V

In not one to speak many words- I only communicate with two things; my facial expression and my fist.

I'm sure all the students and teachers will be happy i'm gone once I finish up here.

You're probably wondering what happened to Big Hero 6- well, forget them.

They left me alone here. So why would they need me?

I walked around the building and exited. The end of school.

I began my journey to the cafe, well I wouldn't want Aunt Cass to worry now would I?

I entered the cafe and walked up the stairs to my room.

You could say death has changed me quite a lot.

(Y/n) P.O.V

Now, I know what I'm gonna say will probably shock you, scare you even.

After school I exited and spotted Hiro. That's not all.

I followed him.

I stalked him- I'm not proud of it- but I stalked him all the way to his home which surprisingly was a very popular cafe.

The woman at the front attempted at saying hello to Hiro, only to sigh as he ignored her.

I walked up to the front. "Doesn't talk much huh?" I asked. She jumped up startled.

"What?! Oh Hiro... No he doesn't... Are you a friend of his?" She asked hopefully.

"Um yes... May I speak with him?" I lied.

"Oh of course- I'm happy he isn't always alone... His older friends stopped hanging around him for some reason." She sighed.

His OLDER friends?

I thanked the lady and walked up the stairs.

After a bit of wondering about, I found his bedroom in the top floor. Pictures lined the house. A family of four, a little boy, an older boy and supposedly their parents.

I knocked against his door and peered inside. "Go away Aunt Cass, tend to your ignorant customers." He spat.

His Aunt? That was probably who that lady was. Where were his parents?

"You shouldn't speak like that to your aunt you know." I said gently. Hiro turned to my direction.

"(Y/n)?! What the hell are you doing here?!" He got up and began to walk to me.

He was gonna hit me or hurt me if i didn't do something. "Yeah I'm here, and I'm not scared. Hit me me all you like you're just a bully." I said.

"Go home." Hiro spat, right up in my face. "You don't have business here."

I pushed him back. "Get out of my personal space bubble you jerk. No body likes you so I'm trying to help." Hiro looked at me in surprise.

Had no one stood up to him before? "You don't know anything about me... Get. Lost." A menacing glare followed.

It took me a few seconds to realise what he meant. "It's your family... Isn't it." I muttered.

"WHAT?!" He spat.

"The reason... Why you're so... So... So Tsundere." I replied, looking at him sadly.

Hiro's face turned from anger to a sad one. I looked at him in surprise, he looked so... Vulnerable.

"Hey... It's okay to feel this way- I know it hurts but... You can't live your life in someone else's pity." I said.

"You have no idea what it's like you idiot." He grumbled. I hit him on the arm.

"Don't try pushing me away- I can be a stubborn ass whose only trying to help..." I yelled.

Hiro looked at me and for the first time, I saw something else.

It wasn't anger or anything, it was hope.

The hope clearly shows he wants another chance... To change.

Maybe not now but I bet I can change him.

It'll only take time.