A Friend of His

I know- not a request I'm sorry! I'm working on it!

3rd person P.O.V

It had been two years since Big Hero 6 had become superheroes and life was just great.

The gang were all still at SFIT and Baymax had been welcomed into the children's hospital.

That morning Baymax had explained that he had a patient under the name of (y/n) and wanted (y/n) to meet him.

The gang had been notified of this new visit so instead of working, they began to discuss who the person may be.

"Oh we might be great friends!" Honey Lemon squealed, the gang all turned to look at Hiro who was cleaning the clutter on his work space.

"What about you fluff?" GoGo asked. Hiro's shrugged.

"I dunno, Baymax was keen on me meeting her and since he doesn't have many human friends apart from us, I'm going with it but in all seriousness, I need a new invention idea."

The sound of squeaking was soon heard as well as metal creaking. "OH MY GOSH IT'S THEM!" Honey Lemon gasped.

"I guess Baymax is a little rusty." Fred joked. Hiro rolled his eyes. That's not Baymax- his skeleton isn't made of rusting material." Hiro pointed out.

A wheel chair soon came into view as the gang pretended to be busy doing work, Hiro rolled his eyes at his friend's jumpy behaviours.

"Woah! What is this place?" A girl's voice called.

"It's the Nerd Lab as Hiro calls it." Baymax's voice called. Fred stifled a laugh.

"You seriously told Baymax that the place he was practically born is the Nerd Lab? Even I know that's not its proper name." Hiro rolled his eyes.

"These students are busy working-" GoGo turned her head.

"Well we started to." She corrected him. "Hey!" She called.

"Hi! I'm (y/n)!" The girl called. Hiro continued to face plant the desk as the sounds of movement neared.

In the background, the gang watched. "Hiro." Baymax stated.

"Hmm?" He mumbled into the table.

"I'd like to introduce you to my patient (y/n)." Hiro looked up to see the prettiest girl ever.

"Hey." She cheered. "Baymax has told me a lot about you."

It was then that Hiro had noticed (y/n)'s wheelchair. "Heh Baymax never really talks about people other than my friends and I, seems your special." Hiro smiled, standing up and leading Baymax and (y/n) to his personal lab.

"I would like you two to spend quality time together to raise your mood." Baymax said.

"Uh sure... What do you want to do?" He turned his attention to the girl.

"Do some tech wizard stuff!" She laughed.

"Uh how about on Baymax?" Hiro said, searching for anything to do an upgrade on.

(Y/n)'s eyes went wide. "You can make Baymax do MORE?!" She asked as if it were a fantasy.

"I guess." Hiro chuckled. "Actually-" Hiro paused. "You gave me an idea."

(Y/n) watched as he pulled some equipment out and turned some monitors on.

"Hold your arms up." He said. (Y/n) watched as he rose a weird bar.

"Scan complete." A computer voice said. Hiro smiled and pushed (y/n) over to the computers.

"(Y/n)... Just curious but how come your uh-"

"In a wheelchair?" She guessed, "I was in a car accident three months ago." Hiro nodded.

"I'm so sorry." He said.

"It's okay... Not being able to walk hasn't done much damage, I mean- I'm still alive." She shrugged.

"But you miss the feeling?" Hiro guessed. (Y/n) went silent which indicated he pushed the wrong button.

Quickly he changed subject, "What's your favourite colour?" (Y/n) looked at him before replying.

"I guess I like (f/c)" she said. She then watched as the prodigy began to work, she adored the way his tongue stuck out in concentration.

After the accident, no one spoke to (y/n) because they didn't like the extra work of helping her out.

Hiro was obviously different.

Hiro eventually went to a machine that was spitting something out, once it was finished, he showed it to her.

"This can help you walk." He said. Baymax helped (y/n) put on the suit as Hiro put a matching one on.

He helped her up and clipped himself to her, attaching a mechanism that linked their legs together.

And soon (y/n) found herself moving as Hiro did. She laughed. "This is so cool!" She said, holding onto Hiro's outstretched hands.

"Thanks." She grinned as Hiro walked them to Baymax.

"Turns out I found a good idea after all." He said, holding (y/n) as her back pressed into his chest.

"These things are my favourite, even more than my wheelchair." She said.

"Because they bring me closer to you."