Twin Thing

(Y/n) P.O.V

"Hurry up (y/n)!" Hiro called, grabbing my arm and pulling me out of our room "Shouldn't you be as fast as me?" He asked.

"Just because we are twins, doesn't mean I am as fast as you." I rolled my eyes.

"True but you wear the same thing as me, talk the same, think the same and even have short hair with my awesome bangs (fringe)!" He stated.

"That was all your idea ... You did that because you were upset I wasn't a twin boy like you and I only agreed because you wouldn't stop complaining." I countered

"Doesn't matter... I want you to meet my friends!!" Hiro pouted.

"You mean Big Hero 6?" I asked. I knew about the team ever since Hiro wanted to catch Callaghan. I would be the girl behind the screen, keeping tab on everyone and telling Hiro their status, although I never spoke to the other team mates, I longed to meet them.

"Okay then lazy butt." I laughed, running down the stairs. Hiro followed after me and pulled me outside.

We both ran to his college, SFIT which I was aiming to attend to.

"Follow me." He stated as he dragged me through a series of long corridors. Eventually we arrived at a double glass door.

"Welcome to the nerd lab!" He smiled, letting me enter.

A wave of shock and awe hit me as a group of four came towards Hiro.

"Is it just me or do my eyes deceive me? I see two Hiro's but one is a girl!"  A boy with a green beanie and comic in hand stated.

"Who's this Hiro?" A dark toned guy asked. I hugged Hiro in shyness, a common habit of mine. I buried my head in his neck when I heard a feminine voice.

"Are you two a thing?" We immediately separated and glared at the tall girl.

"Oops... I guess not... Are you related?" She asked embarrassed.

"Obviously..." The shorter girl stated.

"Okay firstly this is (y/n)... (Y/n), this is Honey Lemon, GoGo, Fred and wasabi." Hiro explained.

"Guys, this is the girl who has helped us with missions ever since the fight with Callaghan." Hiro explained.

"It's an honour to meet you." I said.

"Right back at ya." GoGo grinned.

"How do you know each other?" Fred asked.

"We are twins." Hiro explained.

"Really?! Oh my gosh how come you never told us!!" Honey Lemon shrieked.

"Well lazy butt here doesn't like to get up in the mornings." Hiro stated.

"I just find it cool how you guys are like dresses the same." Fred stated.

"That was Hiro's idea... He was sad that I wasn't a guy like him so I tried my best to look like him." I explained, causing Hiro to go red in the face.

"That sounds like Hiro." GoGo stated.

"Anyways... I was thinking we could go hang out." Wasabi suggested.

"Where?" Hiro and I asked at the same time.

"Oh nothing special, just the park." Fred cut in.

"I LOVE THE PARK!" Hiro and I yelled.

"You have some serious twin things going on." Honey Lemon stated.

"It doesn't happen all the time." We both said.

"Sure it doesn't." Wasabi smirked. We all walked out of the labs and headed to the park when Honey Lemon brought up our twin thing topic.

"I dare both of you to say five random numbers at the same time!" She declared. We both looked at her and shrugged.

"One, two, three!" Wasabi called.

"Negative Five, six, ten, four, fourteen!" We yelled simultaneously.

"Damn you guys have some crazy sibling bonds." Fred stated.

We all walked to the park and sat at the picnic table. Immediately, Hiro and I raced to the swing set.

"Twinstincts much?" Wasabi asked. We both shrugged and started to climb up the swing set frame.

"Last one there is a rotten egg!" I yelled. Hiro scrambled up as fast as possible yet I was quicker.

We both jumped down exhausted when GoGo invited us to play a game of tag.

"Whose in?" I asked.

"Me!" GoGo yelled as she lunged at us. We all scattered away as she gave chase.

Hiro and I ran to a tree when she saw us. As if we read each other's minds, he lifted my feet up and helped me into the tree, I pulled him up quickly and GoGo just stared at us.

"Seriously?! Damn you guys are smart." She sighed. She ran off to find the rest of the gang and left us in the tree.

"We make a pretty good team ya know?" I smirked.

"Duh." Hiro said.

"Well, you guys are twins." Honey Lemon called down bellow.

"And twins have twinsticts!" Hiro and I laughed, fist bumping each other simultaneously.