A/N

Hey everyone! Talle here.

So it's been an incredibly long time since I last updated a BH6 story in my library, especially this one! I can't believe this has already reached the second book in my BH6 oneshots!

So I wanted to announce that i will be closing this book now. Mainly because while the BH6 TV series is amazing and everything, I just simply do not have enough time to continue with these one shots.

As you will find, i have been posting a ton of chapters and stories that i have worked on in the past and have begun to close my stories. I shall be working on completing the stories i currently have now so that i don't have to worry about incomplete stuff that people would like updates on (Trust me i know that pain)

That isn't to say i'll be quitting writing - i love it, but the stuff i post in the future will be a lot less, a lot less often and definitely only singular short stories.

All my current huge stories i'm working on will get the endings that they deserve, i am guaranteeing that to you all and i wanted to just thank you all for reading and requesting one shots!

Apologies to those who i never completed requests for, i did try to do every single one but at one point my email flooded with about 200 requests and i knew i couldn't cope with all of it.

So thank you guys all so much for the support and love - i hope you continue to stick around for the remainders of the stories i have to complete and future one shots.

Stay Awesome!

- Talle