Superhero and the Popstar

This is a request for liyah2sweet  ! I actually love this idea! Enjoy!

(Y/n) P.O.V

I'm 13.

I'm in the hospital.

I'm next to a kid.

This kid has cancer.

The life support is keeping him alive.

He is going to die.

And it was his wish to meet me before his untimely death.

But why some 13 year old girl? Why me when Katy perry or Taylor Swift or Michele Bauble could come?

Well technically they can't... They are out having coffee... WITH OUGHT me.

Not that I care, I'd rather put a smile on a kid's face than have coffee... I don't even like coffee!- off topic...

The reason is because I'm a famous pop star, like Justin Bieber, except I'm cooler than him.

So anyways, I'm granting this kid's wish to meet me. His name is Aaron and he apparently is a huge fan of me

So the nurse arranged a "wedding" for us and gave Aaron a small candy ring. Well, Aaron was only 5.

After the "wedding." I bid goodbye and f, watched sadly as the nurses put Aaron to sleep and flicked the switch.

A long beep filled the quiet corridors... The Life support had finished its job.

I was used to seeing these things, I've had millions of "weddings" and performances and friendship bracelets before.

And at the end of each meet and greet, the result was always the same- no one survived.

I sighed deeply and faced the door. I do get sad but I just can't cry.

I headed out of the room, walking down the corridor when I saw one of the hospital rooms with a light on, it was a private room and a sound of someone crying softly could be heard.

"Please stay..." A voice no doubt belonging to a boy called.

A sound of a slow beep from a life support machine responded, causing the boy to cry harder.

I knocked softly on the door. When no one answered I assumed that the boy was visiting alone.

I walked into the room to see a boy near my age, kneeling at the end of a bed.

In the bed was a horrible sight.

It was a man that resembled the boy in some ways.

But there were burns.

All over his body.

And he was unconscious.

"Please stay strong." The boy whispered. I walked over and knelt on the ground. I touched the boy's shoulder, causing him to jump.

"Aust cass- nurse!- wait... You aren't either of them... Who are you... No... You couldn't..." The boy stuttered.

I nodded my head.

"The (y/n) (l/n)?! Singer?! How!! Why?! But-"

"I wanted to make sure you were okay..." I smiled lightly. "Are you okay?"

The boy turned to look at the man in bed. "Is he a relative?" I asked.

The boy nodded. "He's my brother..."

"I'm so sorry..." I replied.

"It's okay... I hope he make it."

"I'm sure he will, but what ever happens, you gotta be strong." I smiled.

"Thanks (y/n)." He smiled.

"No problem...?"

"Hiro... I'm Hiro Hamada." Hiro replied. I smirked.

"No problem... Hiro."

2 months later

Finally!!! 12 concerts down, 32 to go! Just kidding, I've finished my world tour! And I'm back in San Fransokyo!

I got my things ready and walked back to my parents apartment, happy to be home.

Before I could open the door, a gust of wind blew my hair around my face.

Turning around I saw red and purple figures. I instantly recognised them as two members of our city's new superheroes.

"(Y/n)!" The smaller one called, jumping off the bigger one and walking towards me.

Does he know me? Oh wait... I'm famous...

"Yes?" I asked uncertainly. The figure removed his helmet to reveal-

"Hiro?!" I gasped.

"Surprise." He smiled.

"Well look who's famous now?" I grinned.

"Not as famous as you though." Hiro smirked.

"We aren't having a competition over whose more famous Hiro... How are you anyways?" I asked.

"I'm pretty good." He smiled.

"That's good to hear... Nice robot." I smiled.

"That's baymax, Tadashi's invention." Hiro's face dropped a bit at his brother's name.

"Oh... Tadashi...I'm so sorry..." I whispered.

"It's okay... Oh yeah! This is partially why I came here! I wanted to thank you!"

"Thank me? For what?" I asked confused.

"For helping me a while ago... You really helped me got back on my feet." He smiled.

"Well I'm glad to be of use." I replied. Hiro grinned even wider if possible.

"Well, how about a ride on Baymax? Only if you're interested of course." Hiro offered.

"Seriously? I mean, if you're cool with it." I exclaimed.

"Sure thing! Let's go." He smiled, grasping my hand and taking me on a journey for a lifetime.