Baymax on TV

Hello! Yay an update! I wrote this a while ago so I decided to post this! This is based off a TV show popular in Australia and America called the Ellen DeGeneres Show! Hope you enjoy!

(Y/n) P.O.V

"Come on Hiro! Hurry up!" I squealed, rushing my friend.

"Calm down... I still have to prepare Baymax!" Hiro exclaimed. I rolled my eyes.

Ever heard of a lady called Ellen DeGeneres? She has her own TV show!

She saw a video of Hiro I creating rocket boots for Mochi and Baymax accidentally uploaded a video of it and it became viral!

Soon, Hiro and I were really well known for our other inventions. Ellen had invited us onto the show today so we immediately said yes!

For a while we didn't know what to show, so we landed on showing Baymax.

We rushed to the show location and instantly met with Ellen. It was so exciting! My hand gripped tightly on Baymax's case.

"Pleasure to meet you both! The show will start in about ten minutes. Please feel free to get ready!" She smiled as the announcer called her name.

She walked into the stage and instantly everyone applauded.

"Hello and welcome back to the show! Now, as you may remember, we have had some pretty... Smart children on this show before."

At this, the crowd laughed. "But don't worry, it's not a crazy weird fantasy dream that I'm sure a child thought of, what you're about to see is real." She smiled.

"Does anyone hear know of the two little geniuses who build robots on YouTube? Yeah I know I could mean hundreds of kids but these ones are really special!"

I pushed Baymax's little luggage and it rolled into the stage. "What is this?!" Ellen exclaimed.

"I'm sure we will find out, please welcome, Hiro Hamada and (Y/n) (L/n)!!!" She called.

"That's us!" Hiro whispered as we both hurried into the stage, being met with a loud applause.

"So... Where are you guys from?" She asked.

"San Fransokyo." I smiled.

"How old are you both and what grade are you in?" Ellen asked.

"I'm 14 and (y/n) is to." Hiro started.

"And we attend the San Fransokyo Institute of Technology!" I exclaimed proudly. At this, a few members of the audience gasped.

"College students! I see! And I assume this little... What ever this lovely thing over here is what you are going to show us?" Ellen asked.

"Yep! This is Baymax, a personal healthcare companion." Hiro explained.

"So like a doctor? Shouldn't he be like... Bigger?" She asked.

"We need to activate him first." I explained.

"So how do we do that?!" She asked.

"Creating a sound of pain." Hiro replied.

"So like this? AAGHH MY GOD IM DYING!" Everyone including us laughed.

We waited a couple of seconds until Baymax inflated and waddled outwards.

Everyone began to coo at him. "It was originally Hiro's late brother who created him but we had to rebuild him after an accident." I said.

"Hello! I am Baymax, your personal healthcare companion!" Baymax tilted his head. The audience let out a mixture of responses , some cooed, some clapped and some laughed as he grabbed Ellen and pet her head.

"Aw thanks big guy... So... So your name is baymax right?" She smiled.

"Correct." Baymax stated.

"So, can you give a demonstration of what he can do?" She asked. I nodded and slapped Hiro's face hard unexpectedly.

I immediately burst out in laughter. "Sorry!" I giggled.

"Oh... Okay so you just slapped your partner... I don't me wow why but oh okay..." Ellen stated, earning a few laughs from the audience.

"OW!" Hiro exclaimed, his cheek now red.

"Oh so you really did hit him hard..." Ellen stated as Baymax walked over.

"Hiro, you seem to have been slapped by (y/n)... Here is some ice." He stated, producing ice from no where.

"So you demonstrated his nurse skills and used the advantage to slap Hiro..." she stated.

"Yup." I stated proudly.

"And it hurt..." Hiro mumbled.

"Well take a look at that! These children are going places!" Ellen exclaimed surprised."In a result to a fabulous robot, you both get $5000 to your favourite robotic shop!"

At those words, Hiro and I were cheering as the audience applauded.

"(Y/n) and Hiro, both your neurocranial transmitters indicate you are happy." Baymax stated.

"That's cause we are!" I squealed, hugging baymax.

After the showcase. Hiro and I walked out of the studio with the money and Baymax's pod in hand.

"That was epic..." I stated.

"Tadashi would be proud." Hiro stated.

I went silent. "You take my half of the money, you deserve it. Baymax is yours after all." Hiro looked at me.

"Baymax is ours." He stated.