Life's Lyrics (Pt 7)

Okay this is the last part for the little Christmas special... I hope you guys enjoy and MERRY CHRISTMAS! I'll be updating after the big day so stay tuned then!

(Y/n) P.O.V

My eyes widened as we walked towards the living room.

"Here I stand! And here I stay-"

"Seriously pulled some frozen lyrics on me?" Hiro asked as we stepped even closer. Think (y/n) think! There has to be a way out of this!

"Um... No chance no way!"

"Hercules isn't working either... Anyways, isn't the next few lyrics, no chance no way I won't say it,.... Referring to love?" Hiro asked. What was I thinking?!

I need to be more original with these song puns!

"Okay bye!!!"

"And we are back to do you wanna build a snowman." Hiro dead planed.

I call THAT original? I seriously sang a line from do you wanna build a snowman?! That's low... Even for me and I'm like a kid in a teenagers body remember?

"Well-"

"Fine, close your tired eyes relax and then count from one to ten, and open them. All these heavy thoughts, will try to weigh you down but not this time." Hiro quoted. He actually quoted a song...

"But-"

"Hey you can't argue with lyrics! They are from a song, specifically shooting Star by Owl City." Hiro grinned.

Oh him and his silly game! Darn it! Got me at my own game!

"I know I know it's just... I don't feel comfortable doing this..." I whispered.

"So that's why I'll stand by you when you meet them, I'll be the rock that holds you up so you stand tall!"

"Okay enough with the song quotes... The book of life doesn't need it's songs quoted by you." I stated taking in a deep breath.

"Look at me there at last I just have to do it... Should I? No... Here I go!" Hiro rolled his eyes.

"Tangled lyrics? Doesn't matter come on!"

And with that, we walked into the living room, receiving six pairs of eyeballs to look directly at me. Oh how I wish I could crumple into a ball and never be seen again.

Out of all of them, Viveca was the most surprised, having raised me she knew I was antisocial, we'll look at me now sister!

"(Y/n)! I thought you weren't gonna come down!" Viveca exclaimed.

"Well Hiro here decided that I needed to step out of my comfort zone." I shrugged.

"Well... That's a shock... Okay anyways, this is my little sister (y/n)! (Y/n), this is Wasabi, GoGo, Tadashi, Fred and Honey Lemon!" Viveca introduced us quickly.

I pretended to have never spied on any of them and waved shyly, blush a bit from uncomfortableness and uneasiness.

"Umm... Hi!" I waved shyly.

"Aww you're so cute! Come sit! We were just about to play pass the parcel!" Honey Lemon giggled.

"Pass the parcel? Isn't that for birthdays?" I asked.

"That's what I said." Tadashi nodded.

"But still! Come on!" Honey Lemon pleaded.

"Alright then." Hiro nodded, leading me to the circle, we sat down and waited for the music to play.

"It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas"

I only grinned at the choice of music, thinking about what Hiro said earlier.

Life's lyrics didn't sound to bad didn't it? Stepping out of your comfort zone isn't always to bad.

Then and again there is always one lyric that will get to me, I'm sure one day it will just pop up.

"I won't ask for much this Christmas
I won't even wish for snow, and I
I just wanna keep on waiting
Underneath the mistletoe"

Like that! I sang along with the gang as the music continued.

"Baby all I want for Christmas is you!" I looked up to see three familiar plant bunches of mistletoe.

A plan formed in my head as I turned to face my left where Hiro was and waited for the present to pass to me.

"All I want for Christmas is you!"

As I passed the present I gave Hiro the smallest kiss on the cheek, watching as he blushed red. The gang just cooed in adorableness.

"Why did you do that (y/n)?!" He asked in pure shock, touching the spot I had kissed him.

"The songs lyrics told me so!" I grinned. "Merry Christmas!"

"You to..." Hiro stated. Shaking his head in disbelief.

That's when another idea formed in my mind, quickly I grabbed his face and pecked his lips, if it were possible, Hiro turned an even darker shade of red.

"What made you do that?!" He exclaimed in shock. "Please don't tell me more song lyrics."

I laughed and shook my head
"Nope it wasn't song lyrics." I grinned. Hiro frowned.

"It was life's lyrics."