Who Cares? (Pt 1)

This is a three part request for Unicorn2824  it's got three songs involved and a pretty cute plot line! I hope you enjoy!

"Oh no, did I get too close?
Oh, did I almost see what's really on the inside?
All your insecurities
All the dirty laundry
Never made me blink one time"

(Y/n) P.O.V

"Next..." I said plainly.

"There are no more suitors for today (y/n)... Tomorrow there will be." My mother said disapproving.

"To be honest I liked the rich guy..." My father stated.

"Well I didn't..." I huffed.

"You need to choose a boy to commit yourself to..." My mother stated.

"But they are all... The same. Expensive things can't buy my love... That's bribery... That rich guy was willing to get me five Ferrari cars... I want a guy that's real!

"Give us a name and we can decide if he is worthy then." My father said. I have them a funny look.

"Hiro Hamada." I stated.

"The cafe kid?... " my mother asked.

"No... He isn't rich or have a wealthy family... To be honest it's quite the opposite. And his brains make him a weird nerd... There are better guys out there you know." My father stated.

"Unconditional, unconditionally
I will love you unconditionally
There is no fear now
Let go and just be free
I will love you unconditionally"

"So what?" I asked.

"Well... We want you to be with someone rich and all that stuff." My mum stated.

"Those suitors don't even love me!" I exclaimed.

"Of course they do! That's why they are desperate for you." My father pointed out.

"No... They just want me cause you guys are loaded." I rolled my eyes.

"I think you need some fresh air to clear your head." My father said sternly. "Out."

I sighed and walked out of the palace like mansion. Why couldn't I choose who I wanted?

I crossed the street until I came upon the cafe Hiro lived at. I entered and smiled to Aunt Cass who was working hard.

How dare they hate Hiro's wealth and family. He lives with his Aunt who has to support both of them and has amazing business... Best cafe in the city! He had to put up with his parents and brother dying to!... They have no idea!

I walked up the stairs and to Hiro's room, knocking lightly.

"Come just as you are to me
Don't need apologies
Know that you are worthy
I'll take your bad days with your good
Walk through the storm I would
I do it all because I love you, I love you"

"Come in!" He called. I twisted the door knob and walked in, still thinking about those dumb suitors.

Hiro seemed to have noticed my struggles. "You okay (y/n)?" He asked.

"No not really... My parents are forcing me to choose a guy to commit to and I hate every single one of them!... Like I don't want a guy like them" I exclaimed angrily.

"Unconditional, unconditionally
I will love you unconditionally
There is no fear now
Let go and just be free
I will love you unconditionally"

Hiro's P.O.V

I swallowed. She didn't want a guy? I instantly felt my heart beat drop. I really like (y/n) and I really wanted her to know... Somehow.

I mean, she was there for me through thick and thin! When my parents passed, Tadashi passed, got into SFIT and upgraded the team!

She was always there. And obviously, I grew attached to her, I fell in love. But her parents stopped my plans...

They came three days before to tell her they would make an arranged commitment for her. She said it would be fine but now things are saying otherwise...

"So open up your heart and just let it begin
Open up your heart and just let it begin
Open up your heart"

I'm scared. If I confess now, would she think I'm just like the other guys who bribed her and such? Would she reject me?!

If she does, it would probably ruin our friendship... And everything else. And would her parents approve of me? What would they think? Why would they say?!

"Acceptance is the key to be
To be truly free
Will you do the same for me?"

(Y/n) P.O.V

They would never accept Hiro... They won't accept my wishes...

My thoughts were interrupted by my phone, it was my mum telling me to come home.

"Got to go... Bye Hiro." I said:

"Unconditional, unconditionally
I will love you unconditionally
And there is no fear now
Let go and just be free
'Cause I will love you unconditionally
I will love you
I will love you
I will love you unconditionally"