You're My Reason

Hello Everyone- i am back from being away and what better way than to do a request for Mrsluddyundgil ! I hope you enjoy and i apologies for such a long wait and i am sorry if it has lots of feels!

Hiro's PO.V

Something isn't right. The way she looks down, doesn't talk.... Something is wrong. While others believe the "I'm okay"s and the "I'm fine"s... i see the "I'm hurt". I see the true smiles she shows and the fake ones. i can see the twinkle in her eyes vanish when she lies... i can tell she feels depressed. I've seen her emotions. She isn't the same.

Something is wrong with her and  fear the worst, I don't want her to die...

I love (Y/n)...

"You come to me with scars on your wrist
You tell me this will be the last night feeling like this
I just came to say goodbye
I didn't want you to see me cry, I'm fine
But I know it's a lie."

(Y/n) P.O.V

This is my last meal. My last day. My last conversation...my last night. After all this, it ends. It hurts... 

No one seems to notice that either, they all believe my lies, there isn't one person who sees straight through me- they all believe i'm okay when i have scars on my body- i have evidence that i am in fact NOT fine.

Do they just ignore them? Do they see my scars? The way i act has changed, do they wonder why? Do they think i'm mental?

All those questions that i will never get the answer to...

It doesn't matter anyways, tonight will be my last night... i shall kill myself... No... i'm NOT okay...

"This is the last night you'll spend alone
Look me in the eyes so I know you know
I'm everywhere you want me to be.
The last night you'll spend alone,
I'll wrap you in my arms and I won't let go,
I'm everything you need me to be."

Hiro's P.O.V

Walking out the cafe, i tip the rubbish in the giant dumpster, only to catch a glimpse of (Y/n) holding something shiny in her hand. Something is wrong... nothing is okay.. nothing is fine.

I dashed towards her as i eyed the tool.

 A knife.

I KNEW she wasn't okay. "What are you doing?!" I shouted, ripping the blade away from her grasp, throwing it aside. She just stared in shock. "Answer me!" I demanded, tears fresh in my eyes. 

How could someone as wonderful as she, want to do this to herself?!

"Your parents say everything is your fault
But they don't know you like I know you they don't know you at all
I'm so sick of when they say
It's just a phase, you'll be o.k. you're fine
But I know it's a lie."

(Y/n) P.O.V

"This isn't some phase!" i spat. "This isn't some joke or some little scratch! It's a cut- a deep one!" I fretted. Hiro looked at me before wrapping his arms around me as i gave in. "This isn't my fault...i'm not okay...i'm not fine... i'm not..." I whispered.

"I know..." Hiro said. "I-i could see it all the time. you were never happy...you changed somehow and i didn't like it. Your attitude at school was different to. You no longer greeted me happily... your smiles grew fake and the next thing you know, the girl of my dreams is wanting to leave." 

"Please don't." He said.

"The last night away from me"

"Well." I muttered. "This is the last night. No matter what you do Hiro, i'm gonna make sure it's my last. You had a chance- every time you saw i was depressed, alone, upset- but you never did anything." i muttered. Hiro grabbed my hands.

"No...no (Y/n) please! I can't live like this! I can't live to know that i could save you- be the reason you stay alive... i'm so close...please don't do this." Hiro had begun to cry, dropping to the floor.

"The night is so long when everything's wrong
If you give me your hand I will help you hold on
Tonight,
Tonight."

I stared at the boy on the floor. Did i mean that much to him for him to feel like that? I began to tremble as i fell to the floor next to him. My shaky hands made their way towards his and rubbed them gently.

Hiro lifted his head, it was dark out but i was almost certain his entire face was red.

"I won't let you say goodbye,
I'll be your reason why."

"Hiro?" i whispered.

"Yes?" I mumbled.

"I'm sorry..."

"For what?"

"Ever thinking like this... i-i didn't know that i meant this much to you..." i replied.

"It's okay." Hiro said. 

"Hey Hiro?" I asked. Hiro drew a shaky breath.

"Yeah (Y/n)?" He asked.

"The last night away from me,
Away from me."

i went quiet for a second.

"Thanks."

"For what?" He asked.

"For being my reason." i said, smiling.