Honey Lemon's Excited, Crazy, Energetic, Over the Moon, Awesome, Little Sister

(Y/n) P.O.V

"Heya hiro!" I grinned to the boy, he was busy working in his lab at SFIT which unlike everyone else here, I didn't go to.

Being only Hiro's age I was still in school... Not that it bothered me!

"Sup (y/n)? How's your sister?" Hiro asked, referring to Honey Lemon.

"She's good... She asked me to give this to ya." I said, chucking him a purse with the periodic table of elements on the side.

"She trusted you to bring this to me?" Hiro asked astonished.

"Uh yeah... Why?" I questioned.

"No reason... Did she say what she wanted me to do with it?" Hiro asked.

"Yeah... She said that the capsule got stuck in the shoot? No idea what it means... Do you?" I asked.

"Uh yeah, I can handle things from now, thanks (y/n)." Hiro grinned.

"No problem... What does this machine do though?" I asked, sitting upon Hiro's desk.

"Uh it's... A cosplay outfit." He replied, grabbing some tools.

"Oh okay..." I nodded as Hiro went into his store room. While he did so, I walked towards the "cosplay" item. It did look like one but for what character?

I turned the purse around, tapping the little buttons on the screen. A popping sound emitted from the purse as a capsule got stuck at the opening.

Why would Honey Lemon have a weapon? I forced the capsule out and examine it, hiding it behind my back when I heard the sounds of foot steps.

"Oh! (Y/n), you're still here!"

"Yeah I'll get going." I smiled, sneaking out of the lab and walking towards the nerd lab.

"Sup GoGo!" I called to the raven haired girl.

"Not much... What are you hiding behind your back?"

"Uh... Nothing." I mumbled and with one  quick movement, she pulled the little ball away and gasped.

"Why do you have this?" She asked.

"Honey Lemon's cosplay purse thingy!" I exclaimed.

"Right... Give it back to her." GoGo said sternly. I rolled my eyes and smiled.

"Oh please, what could I possibly do with a neon coloured bouncy ball? It's nothing! See-" I was cut off when I dropped the ball, expecting it to bounce back up but find it exploded.

Goo appeared and clung to everyone in the room's feet, disabling them from moving.

"Well done (y/n)..." GoGo muttered as Honey Lemon opened the door.

"Oh my- (y/n)!!!" She exclaimed, jumping on tables and chairs to get to me.

"I'm sorry Honey Lemon! I didn't meant to!" I cried.

"Now we need-"

"Honey Lemon I- oh my!" Hiro's voice was cut off by a scream... Turning around we saw wasabi.

"Is this... Your chemball?" Fred asked.

"Yeah... (Y/n) set it off..." Honey Lemon muttered angrily, looking at me.

"Sorry... He he..." I laughed sheepishly. Oh I was so dead.

"Where did you- were you tampering with her power purse?" Hiro asked angrily.

"Um... No? Why do you have that anyways?" I asked curiously.

"Because we are superheroes stupid!" My sister retorted.

I didn't know what hurt more, the fact she called me stupid or the fact they ALL held a secret.

"You... Superheroes... Why? Why never tell me?!" I spluttered, causing the gang to grow silent. "Why hide secrets from me?! So you guys don't trust me huh?" I rejected GoGo's attempt to speak.

"Why?!" I trembled. "Were you EVER gonna tell me? Or just keep it a dirty secret forever! You could die out there and I wouldn't have a clue what happened!"

"Look, we are sorry we didn't tell you we are Big Hero 6-" I held a hand up to silence GoGo.

"Sorry?! Sorry?! You think sorry is gonna fix this?!" I shrieked.

"(Y/n)! We didn't tell you because we were scared-"

"You know what Honey Lemon? Save it... I don't want to talk to you." I spat.

"We were scared you would become a target!" Hiro yelled. "If a bad guy were to kidnap you, he could use you against us then you'd get in the way!" He shouted.

"Oh so I would get in the way now huh?"

"No! You would interfere!"

"INTERFERE!!??"

"No!!! You would be a threat!!"

"A threat to who?! YOU?!"

"NO!! I just don't want you getting hurt because I care about you!!"

"Well the others don't seem to care- wait, you care about me?" I exclaimed as Hiro's cheeks reddened.

"Well um... I guess but besides the point, we are only trying to look out for you."

"Yeah, we were only looking out for you." Fred repeated.

"I can take care of myself you know." I rolled my eyes.

"Yes we know and you're a very strong person we just... Don't want to risk it... Okay?" Hiro asked quietly.

I sighed.

"Okay..."