GoGo's Advice

Hiyo! That's a mix of the word hi and yo!  Well, today I am happy to bring a request for SakuraDreamscape !!! Enjoy little Nerds!- should I call you guys that? I dunno, leave a comment on what you think!

(Y/n) P.O.V

I am the nerd that got into SFIT with my good friend Tadashi.

I also happen to be the nerd who is seventeen and in love with Tadashi's younger brother.

It's awkward right? How a 17 year old likes a 14? Well think of it this way,  imagine your parents and their age gap, it could range from two - ten years in difference! So it's practically not all so different.

The thing I'm worried about is what would the others think?

It's not really a bad thing right?

Hiro's P.O.V

This is not good at all! How can I, someone like me, fall for someone at least 3 years OLDER than I?

It could be because I am always near older kids, graduating early and stuff but I just don't know...

"Hey Tadashi, how do you know if a girl likes you?" I asked.

"What makes you say that?" Tadashi replied.

"Just... Curious." I stated shyly.

"Well, you see Hiro, I'll teach a little something of what I know. The world is the habitat to humans. In the race of humans there are two genders, male, which you and I are and female."

I rolled my eyes. "I know that." I stated.

"Out of the two, the female will mature earlier than boys, however, they also become harder to understand. Boys and girls are easily able to understand what boys try to say and how they feel but it's a lot different for girls. They are like aliens Hiro." Tadashi grasped my shoulders.

"It's almost impossible to tell what they want." And with that he walked to his lab. So much for the help.

I decided to go to Honey Lemon for advice, you know, cause she actually understands the female language.

"Honey Lemon, how do you know if a girl likes you?" I questioned.

"Simple Hiro! She will show you through expressions! Like if she blushes around you or speaks funny, excuses herself to powderpuff her nose in fear of messing up-"

"What's powder puffing her nose mean?" I asked confused.

"The toilet..." Honey Lemon stated.

"Then why not say that?" I asked confused.

"Because... Girls?" Honey Lemon stated.

"Thanks for the help Honey Lemon..." I stated.

"No prob!" She smiled. Incase you didn't notice the sarcasm in my voice, it didn't really help at all.

(Y/n) P.O.V

"Boys are easy to understand! Like if they try to jump off a tree, they are demonstrating their bravery, if they tease you, they show they aren't afraid, drink water from a toilet shows they are daring!" Fred explained.

"Right." I stated obviously confused.

"And if they pull at your hair, it means they find it pretty!" Fred beamed.

"Boys sound complicated." I mumbled. "Thanks Freddy!" I smiled and turned to walk off.

"Ya know I feel sorry for ya." I over heard GoGo.

"What do you mean?! GoGo, girls are so hard to understand!" I heard Hiro.

"You know, the best advice anyone can give is be open and tell her, you will never know unless you try." She explained.

That got me thinking, I guess I could try that but what were they talking about?

"Have you ever done that before?" Hiro asked. I pressed my ear closer to the wall.

"No but it makes more sense than finding clues ya know, woman up and ask her out." GoGo stated.

Hiro liked someone! Who?! What if it's not me?! I felt heart broken.

I continued to walk down the hallway when Hiro walked around the corner.

Hiro's P.O.V

Now is my chance.

(Y/n) P.O.V

I wanted to run....

Hiro's P.O.V

I so desperately wanted to ask her.

Both P.O.V

But I didn't.

(Y/n) P.O.V

I walked towards him slowly as he just stood there.

"I want to tell you something Hiro, it may sound awkward but... I'm going to give it a shot." I gulped. Hiro stood there and nodded.

Here goes nothing!

"I really like you." I stated. Hiro's eyes went wide.

"Seriously?"  He asked shocked. I could already feel the rejection.

"(Y/n)..." He started.

"I love you to."

Now it was my turn to be shocked. "I thought since our age was different you may not feel the same..." He explained.

"Same here! And everyone's advice was so confusing!" I smiled back.

"Then GoGo gave me advice and... It actually worked!" He beamed.  I nodded my head.

"So... Are we a thing now?" I shyly asked.

"Did I confess for nothing?" Hiro beamed, standing on tip toes and kissing my cheek.