Inseperable

I'm feeling happy that I have brought the requests in this book back up to normal XD. This on is for Unicorn2824

"The stars lean down to kiss you
And I lie awake and miss you
Pour me a heavy dose of atmosphere
'Cause I'll doze off safe and soundly
But I'll miss your arms around me
I'd send a postcard to you, dear
'Cause I wish you were here"

(Y/n) P.O.V

There is no word in the world that can describe the amazing friendship I have with Hiro Hamada.

We are two incredibly crazy 14 year old peas in a pod. There is just about no other way of explaining it.

We are the best of friends and we will be the best of friends for a really long time, probably forever!

We are so close that the only time we have ever been apart from each other was when we go to the bathroom. We sleep over each other's houses, share a lab in SFIT and even go on superhero missions side by side on Baymax!

Yep! We are that close!

"I'll watch the night turn light blue
But it's not the same without you
Because it takes two to whisper quietly
The silence isn't so bad
'Till I look at my hands and feel sad
'Cause the spaces between my fingers
Are right where yours fit perfectly"

2 years later

Hiro and I are still friends... But we are separated... My parents moved away for a business trip which means I have to move away to.

Hiro and I are no longer what we thought we were... we aren't truly that close anymore... We are torn apart.

And it hurts.

It's been one week here at my new home and I miss him already...  I started school today and it was horrible.

I was asked to talk a bit about myself... At first everything was happy but then I spoke of Hiro...

And I cried.

I daydreamed about him all day... His voice drifting through my head... I think it was his voice, I can barely remember it now...

"I'll find repose in new ways
Though I haven't slept in two days
'Cause cold nostalgia chills me to the bone
But drenched in vanilla twilight
I'll sit on the front porch all night
Waist deep in thought because when
I think of you I don't feel so alone"

Hiro's P.O.V

I can barely think. There is no one to kick the vending machine and get candy, no one to sing way off key, to eat cake, get dirty, act silly, dance around in underwear...  Because she isn't here...

She is somewhere else in the world... She is gone. All the inspiration to build a robot had left me... It went with (y/n) on that plane... It's flown away.

Even if the gang is by my side... I feel empty and alone... (Y/n) isn't here.

(Y/n) used to always make me happy!... Used to... I really wish she was here.

"I don't feel so alone
I don't feel so alone"

(Y/n) P.O.V

I can't even sleep. If I do... Only nightmares appear... Usually I would tell Hiro my nightmares and he would make them go away... But how is he supposed to do that if we are miles apart?

At school things aren't to good either... People gossip about me, I don't have any friends and I'm known as the "cry baby". How can someone judge you when they barely know you?

"As many times as I blink
I'll think of you tonight"

Hiro's. P.O.V

And that's when I got a text to meet with the gang at SFIT in two days time.

I honestly didn't want to go since (y/n) wasn't going to be there but nonetheless, I agreed to.

(Y/n) . P.O.V

My parents said I could go to SFIT to meet with the gang. That would be nice... The gang hasn't spoken for a while and I was thrilled when I got their text...

"I'll think of you tonight"

However, when I arrived at SFIT two days later, there was no one but one person there.

I walked up to them to ask where everyone was when I realised who it was.

"HIRO!" I screamed, running and hugging him.

"(Y/n)!! I missed you so much!..." He whispered.

"Me to... I never want to leave you again..." I whispered.

"Me neither..." He whispered back.

"When violet eyes get brighter
And heavy wings grow lighter
I'll taste the sky and feel alive again
And I'll forget the world that I knew
But I swear I won't forget you
Oh if my voice could reach back through the past
I'd whisper in your ear:
"Oh darling, I wish you were here"