Nerds Wear Blue Hoodies

I just saw the movie Alvin and the Chipmunks!! I got an idea from it and I absolutely loved them! They were so cute!

(Y/n) P.O.V

"Hiro...  I'm not crazy... I promise." I said over the phone. CRASH! Turned to face the creature that made the sound.

Chipmunks.

Those little devils.  "So... Hearing crashing sounds while I talk to you isn't crazy?! I'm coming over." He said, hanging up the phone.

"No-no-no-no-no!!! -". But the line was cut.

I slammed my phone down and flipped my head around. My eyes laid on the three rodent creatures that were literally ruining my life.

"ALVIN! SIMON! THEODORE!!!!!" I screamed in rage. The nerdiest of the brothers scampered up to me.

"Sorry... Alvin kinda... Knocked Theodore into the microwave... And uh... We didn't trash your kitchen.. Don't worry!" Simon said.

"Ugh. So helpful!" I said, running in to see water on the floor with clothes soaking wet. Food spilt everywhere and utensils cluttered the floor.

"OH THATS IT! YOU AND YOUR LITTLE ANTICS-" I was interrupted by the doorbell ringing.

I groaned and trudged slowly to the door, swinging it open to see Hiro. "(Y/n)? Are you okay?"he asked.

"Just peachy! Why wouldn't I?" I asked.

"May I come in then?" Hiro asked.

"NO! I mean uh... Later?" I said in fear. Hiro gave me a face.

"Oh come on!" He said, pushing aside the door and letting himself in.

"What's that smell?" He asked. Sure enough, I could smell burning. Soon the fire alarm rang and we ran into the kitchen to see smoke coming from the toaster.

I noticed Alvin make an apologetic face from the corner of the room as I turned the toaster off.

"What happened in here?" Hiro asked.

"Ugh, nothing!" I said, pushing him

"Okay, what's really going on (y/n)?" He asked.

"You want the truth?" I asked.

"Yes!" Hiro exclaimed. I sighed.

"Fine... Alvin, Simon, Theodore... Come here..." I said. The chipmunks scurried over and Hiro squealed in shock.

"My life was infested by talking chipmunks." I stated. Hiro looked at me like I was crazy.

"There is something clearly wrong with you." He stated.

"No wait!... This is Alvin... The gangster kid, Theodore, the youngest and Simon who is the most intelligent!" I said quickly.

"Right... Totally believe you." Hiro said.

"They can also sing!" I protested.

"I'm just going to go..." He Said, starting to walk off. I turned to face the chipmunks.

They just stared in uncomfortableness. I sighed and tried to hold Hiro back.

"NO PLEASE! I'm telling the truth! I'm not insane!" I said. Hiro pulled his hoodie out of my grip.

"Yeah... No." He said, running out of the door. I just stared as my crush ran off.

I growled and stomped over to the chipmunks, angry. "Thanks a lot guys... Now he... Thinks I'm weird." I sighed, tears forming.

"Gee... We are really sorry... We had no idea he would act like this..." Alvin said.

"No IDEA?! Dude! I told you this would happen so we should keep out of their way-" Simon was cut off by Alvin covering his mouth and grinning sheepishly.

"Uh oh..." Theodore said, looking at me.

"I CANT BELIEVE YOU!! WHY DID I LET YOU IN YOU STUPID RODENTS!" I screamed, crying.

"Gee... Someone is in the mood swing moment." Alvin said, getting a punch from Simon.

"Not now..."

"He... He was my e-everything. I really liked him... He was a cute, funny, super geeky nerd... And now he thinks I'm insane... Probably won't ever talk to me again either." I sobbed.

"Wait, he's a nerd? Maybe we could talk... See eye to eye?" Simon suggested.

"Even your brains can't do anything to fix this." Alvin muttered. I ignored them and continued to sob when I heard glass break.

I looked just in time to see a chipmunk shaped hole in the window, and Alvin staring with Theodore.

"Was that... Simon?!" I asked. They both nodded. "He's gonna get himself killed!" I yelled, running outside.

I ran down the footpath when I banged my head straight into a street pole. "(Y/N)!" I heard a voice. I turned to see Hiro rushing over with Simon in his hand.

"Oh! Hiro... I'm sorry Simon bothered you.. Come on let's go home." I sighed.

"No wait! You are right... It was a little shocking at first but... He actually does talk..." Hiro said.

"Really?! Thank you so much Simon!" I said. He just grinned.

"Hey he is actually quite smart to." Hiro Said.

"That's why he wears the blue hoodie... Only cute nerds wear those." I smiled.

"You realise I am wearing one to right?" Hiro said.

"Of course I do! Come on, let's go inside." I laughed.