Senpai

Credit to the "Yandere Simulator" I borrowed the beginning part from the game.

(Y/n) P.O.V

I can't feel anything.

For as long as I can remember, I've never been able to feel emotions.

I pretend to be normal when I'm around other people, but on the inside...I feel nothing.

It's not as bad as it may sound. I know that I'm broken, but I don't care. This is normal for me.

But everything changed when I met him...

...my Senpai.

For the first time, I felt something.

A strong desire.

A longing.

A yearning.

A craving.

Now I finally understand what it means to be human.

To be alive.

I'm addicted to the way he makes me feel. I don't care about anything else.

He is everything to me...

And now, someone is trying to take him from me.

She wants him, but not in the same way that I want him. She could never appreciate him the way I do. She doesn't deserve him.

He belongs to me alone.

She has taught me a new emotion...Rage.

I want to stop her.

I want to hurt her.

I want to kill her.

There is nothing I won't do for Senpai. I won't let anyone come between us.

I don't care what I have to do.

I don't care who I have to hurt.

I don't care whose blood I have to spill.

I won't let anyone take him from me.

Nothing else matters.

No one else matters.

Hiro will be mine.

Hiro's P.O.V

1 month Later

Nothing is normal anymore.

No one is the same.

We all live in constant fear...

In fear for our LIVES.

That the next second, we are no longer breathing, we are dead on the ground with no trace of who killed us.

But I'm worried more for the girls... It seems that only girls are dying and these girls are only the ones who I'm close to.

I think that this killer must hate females.

But why?

Honey Lemon and GoGo managed to stay alive... So did (y/n)- I worry about them... About all of my friends.

I don't want them to die.

(Y/n) P.O.V

GoGo followed me as I lead her to her lab. Today I plan to kill her and that stupid blonde...

This will be the perfect plan, once she's dead then no one will be in the way!

Those other girls won't care, they aren't even close to Hiro! They won't care!

I shut the door and locked it behind GoGo, directing her to sit down and wait as I grabbed my "project" to show her.

That's when the chair she sat on grew hand and leg cuffs and strapped her down to the chair, a piece of duct tape was slapped over her mouth as she struggled.

"Tut tut GoGo... Such a shame you're stuck like this." I whispered, pulling out a katana.

GoGo's eyes widened. "Yeah, I'm killing the girls..." I stated, touching the tip of the blade. "Oh! Wanna see your friend Honey Lemon? To bad...
She's dead... Yeah... Committed suicide." I smirked,
Opening a large window to show GoGo a group of people, gathered around the chemist's body.

"Oh it was easy, push the girl off the roof and leave her shoes with a suicidal note I forced her to write... But don't worry... You will see her soon enough."

And with that, GoGo stopped struggling... She stopped trying to break free because she herself had stopped altogether.

She was dead.

All my rivals were dead. Now no one and I mean no one can get in the way.

Hiro's P.O.V

Honey Lemon had committed suicide and GoGo has been found with a freaking katana in her head in her own lab!

It's only a matter of time before the killer gets to (y/n)!

She's the only friend I have left... That's female. All I can do is hope she's safe and alive... I can't bare to lose her...

I've already lost so much.

(Y/n) P.O.V

I giggled as I burned my bloody uniform, changing for some spare ones I had.

Oh what fun this was, but now I get the reward!

I rushed to Hiro and collapsed, pretending to cry at the "horrible news".

He comforted me and hugged me.

My plan is going just as I planned...

"Shh... It's okay, you're alive and that's all that matters." Hiro whispered.

I breathed in his scent... Sweets and pastries filled my nose.

"Thank you Hiro." I whispered as we separated the hug.

You know, no one had to die! They just had to leave Hiro forever! They brought this on themselves.

It's all their own fault they died!

Because you see, I NEVER lose...

Hiro's MINE.

And only MINE.