Amnesia (Pt 3)

Yay the final part! Requests will be the next chapters!

Hiro's P.O.V

"She what?!" I asked astonished.

"She has been drugged, I hear your her fiancé?" The nurse asked. I swallowed. (Y/n) and I never told anyone about us breaking up... We were going to make plans to call everyone today but then the hospital called me to inform me that (y/n) was found unconscious on the side of the street with injuries!

"I'll... I'll be on my way." I said, ending the call. I dashed out of my apartment and raced to the hospital, getting directions from other doctors and nurses, all looking worried when I mentioned (y/n).

Eventually I reached room 25 A and opened it to see (y/n) sitting on a bed with a book. She looked up at me startled and called for a nurse.

"Ah Hiro! You're here..." The nurse said.

"(Y/n) do you remember Hiro?" The nurse asked. (Y/n) took one glance at me before shaking her head.

"I'm certainly not familiar with him... Should I be? I remember my family after all..." She droned out confused.

Tears welled in my eyes. She didn't remember me! "How did this happen?" I whispered.

(Y/n) screwed up her face. "I was with a guy... And he was ... Proposing to me... I said no and he hurt me and threw a brick at me and.... I blacked out... But something happened before then... I remembered something to do with jail and two boys... And me..." She whispered.

"Well it's an excellent start... She did have quite a big amount of damage from a solid object which would make sense if it was a brick... Try remembering who this young man is." The nurse said, leaving the room.

We both stayed silent for a while. "There were two boys..." She whispered. I looked at her as she concentrated hard on her hands. "I was with them... In jail and I met him... One of the boys... I think I liked him."

My eyes went wide. "Did... You remember anything about a botfight?" I asked gently. She stayed silent.

"I think so... Then the police came..." She mumbled. "Who are you anyway?" She asked.

"I'm..." I sighed. "Your ex fiancé, no one but us knows." I explained.

"Your my? Then that's why I said no to the other guy who hurt me...." She went silent.

"And that... Little thing you can remember before blacking out? Those little boys were my brother and I... That's how we met." I explained.

"Then why did we break up? When was our wedding supposed to be?" (Y/n) asked.

"We went out to celebrate ourselves before getting married and got drunk... We said some awful things to each other and in the morning, decided to end it. The wedding was supposed to be in two weeks." I admitted.

"I want to remember you then... Help me... Because I feel like we shouldn't have broken up... The other guy hurt me but we only spoke words ... Help me." She pleaded.

"My name is-"

"Wait... Don't say your name... I wanna figure it out... I have a bunch of faces with random names that I need to put together." She said. I nodded

"Who is... Honey Lemon and GoGo?" She asked. I pulled my phone out and showed her pictures of them. "They were in a recent dream I had... You were there to and three others... Two boys and a robot and you were all superheroes... Wasabi and fred and Baymax." She finally huffed out.

"And Hiro."

"Well... Baymax is the-"

"Robot? He is the nurse robot right?" She asked. I nodded.

"Wasabi... Had a funny scream... He was the green hero and fred was a comic genius who was the monster costume?" She guessed. I nodded once more.

"So... Your name is Hiro!... Hiro... Hiro... Hiro..."

"Hamada." I finally said.

"That's right!... Hiro Hamada... Hiro Hamada." She repeated my name over and over again.

"(Y/n) Hamada?" She asked herself. My eyes widened.

"Sorry?" I asked.

"Oh nothing... Hamada... Hamada... Hamada..." She mumbled.

"You know... That wasn't a dream... That was a memory." Hiro whispered.

"You're superheroes?" She asked, causing me to laugh. She began squealing.

"I knew it was to bizarre for a dream!... Does that mean we forgive each other for what ever we said?" She asked. I nodded.

"So the wedding is back on?" She asked hopefully.

"Let's take it slow... You only just got your memory back and-"

"I don't care though! I remember you and I love you so what's stopping us?!" She asked.

I looked at her taken back. "Well I thought-"

"Since when did you know what a woman thinks?!" She retorted. I smiled.

"Okay then (y/n) Hamada."