Life's Lyrics (Pt 3)

(Y/n) P.O.V

The four other boys stood behind them, one of them reading a comic and wearing a green beanie while the other guy next to him wore a green sweater.

Then came the other two boys who I assumed were siblings.

The older one was wearing a black cap with gold and red letters, smiling and chatting with the group while the younger boy kept his head down, looking at a white and red game console, most likely a DS or something. He better have his own charger cause he ain't sharing mine!

He had black messy hair and a navy blue hoodie, wearing beige coloured cargo pants and brown converse shoes as well.

I tore my eyes away from the mismatched group as soon as Viveca opened the door, shutting the blinds before anyone saw me.

I sat in my bed and looked around my room, resting my eyes on the broken Lego from the previous day.

Now there was an idea. I got up and gathered every Lego piece, recreating the building successfully.

By now I could here six different voice and seven pairs of feet moving up the stairs.

Someone didn't sound like they were having fun.

I sighed and walked into the toy room, pulling down a lever by the side and instantly watched as the room turned around into a full out spy base.

I had no idea how Viveca created this, she insisted she had help from a friend but who was this smart to build this?!

I pulled a handlebar down and activated the security cameras. A bunch of screens lit up and showed the group of 7 in the living room

The young boy continued to play on his DS as the others practically ignored him. Ouch. That must have stung him.

"So Merry Christmas!" My sister smiled.

"You to!" The scary looking girl said, blowing bubbles from bubble gum.

"So where's (y/n)?" The boy with the cap asked.

"Oh she's being antisocial... Sorry Hiro I know you wanted to meet her." She responded, looking at the kid with the DS.

"What is she playing at..." I asked myself.

"Sometimes she can get so antisocial I feel like she barely exists." My eyes glared daggers at the screen.

I barely exist?!

How DARE she.

"Oh don't be like that." The guy with the beanie insisted.

"Oh I'm serious Fred, she's practically a spare person in the house." Okay NOW my heart cracked in two. I seriously one that anything else could make the matter worse.

"Really?"

"Yeah..."

Oh THAT'S IT! They will get it!-

"I don't blame her." The boy called Hiro spoke up. Huh? "It's not easy being social." THANK YOU! SOMEONE GETS ME!

"That's because your antisocial." The guy in the green sweater pointed out.

"Well I'm just saying."

I watched the boy as he continued to defend me, not taking his eyes of the screen.

That's when a plan formed in my mind. I ran to a shelf and pulled out night vision goggles, duct tape and rope.

I ran to a power box and completely shut down the light.

"WHAT'S GOING ON?!" Hiro exclaimed.

"GHOSTS!" The guy called Fred yelped.

"Ghosts don't exist." My sister called out.

I placed the goggles over my eyes and ripped six pieces of duct tape, sneaking out into the lounge, walking towards my sister and silently slapping the duct tape over her mouth.

I did the exact same to everyone but Hiro, this is what they get for being mean!... Still it was fun... I'm truly evil.

I tied them up one by one to the couch, chairs and table, well who ever was on top of the table stunk badly.

I ran out of the room and back to my spy base, putting away my equipment and turning the lights back on, laughing at Fred who was on the table.

"WOAH! What happened?!" Hiro asked. No one made a sound as Hiro untied the boy with the cap.

"OW!" Duct tape hurts. I laughed even harder when Fred flipped the table over and fell on his face.

"Oh my god!" Hiro called, helping Fred. "Lift the table Tadashi!" The boy called Tadashi lifted the table off of Fred.

"What happened?!" Fred asked once the tape was removed.

"No idea." Tadashi said, releasing Viveca.

"I'll be right back." She said I gasped as she walked up the stairs, heading towards my location. She knew exactly what was going on and I was gonna die.

Forget a coco cola truck and a mentos truck crashing into each other, this was how I would truly die!

Not even exciting...

I pulled the emergency lever and ran to my bedroom, praying the room changed back to the play room before she arrived.