Hamada Houshold (Pt 1)

After this one shot- I'm working on requests- ALSO, BIG HERO 6 IS GETTING A TV SHOW IN 2017!!! Can't wait!!! Anywho-

Hiro's P.O.V

"So... Aunt Cass..." I asked slowly. She nodded as Tadashi helped her with the cafe.

"Why did... Did mom and dad die?" I asked shyly. A series of crashes could be heard as she dropped a couple of plates.

"Um... Well... I'll tell you after we close up shop...." She replied. "It closes in thirty minutes."

Tadashi looked at me with a funny look before hanging up his work apron. "You know... I wonder that to sometimes..." He said quietly.

I raised my eyebrows. "I thought you knew!" Tadashi shook his head.

"You were the only one in the house at the time... I was at school... I was only 7.... " Tadashi said as Aunt Cass shifted uncomfortably.

"Well... Who are these girls?" I asked, pulling out an old photo. Aunt Cass looked at it before snatching it.

"People you boys don't know." She said harshly as she wiped down a table.

"Who is the man?" Tadashi asked as Aunt Cass glared into space, her happy self all gone.

"Aunt Cass?" I asked quietly.

"NO ONE!" She fretted, locking up the cabinets and closing the cafe.

"Aunt Cass? We only wanted to know what happened..." Tadashi asked.

"Tadashi... Those girls were no one you would know." Aunt Cass insisted.

"They remind me of people i once knew." I piped up.

Aunt Cass looked at us before laughing out of no where. "Oh those girls?! No no no! You were confusing the photo with your uh imaginary friends!" She said.

"You two were so caught up in your work that you invented friends!" She waved it off. Tadashi sighed.

"If that's what happened..." He walked up the stairs in defeat, followed by me.

Aunt Cass's P.O.V

I sighed and rubbed my head. What a day...

I pushed the chairs away as the cafe phone rang, quickly, I hurried to it and looked at the number before frowning.

What did they want?!

If they wanted the boys.... They weren't having em....

Hiro's P.O.V.

We both jumped in shock as Aunt Cass's voice called through the house. "YOU ARE NEVER GOING TO TAKE AWAY- I WONT CALM DOWN!!!"

Tadahsi and I tip tied down the stairs and listened to Aunt Cass's conversation.

"IT WAS BECAUSE OF YOU AND THE STUPID LAW THAT HIRO AND TADASHI WERE GOING TO GO- I DON'T GIVE A FUCK!!!"

We both looked in surprise. Aunt Cass was never this angry and she NEVER swore.

"IF IT WEREN'T FOR THIER MOTHER'S WILL- YES I KNOW VERY WELL THEY WOULD END UP WITH THAT MAN!!!"

"I TOLD YOU ABOUT THEM TO!!! BUT YOU IDIOTS DON'T BELIEVE THAT THE REASON MY NEPHEW'S PARENTS DIED IS BECAUSE OF HIM!!"

Tadashi exchanged a look with me. Aunt Cass knew very well what was happening.

"WHAT?!" She yelled. "What?!" She repeated, calmer this time. "He's been... He's... But... What how?!" She asked.

"So they are where?" Aunt Cass went silent. "Yes they do..."

She sighed. "Tomorrow morning?" The person on the phone gave their response.

"Um o-okay yeah uh sure..." Another pause. "Already 18? That's right... They were the same- yeah same ages... Yes I know the law states that she is free to leave... But if she wants she can join her."

"She?" I asked.

"Two girls..." Tadashi said confused.

"Right um yes... Okay.... I apologise about before- no no that's quite alright!!! Yes yes of course! 10 o'clock? GREAT!!! Thank you now... Bye! Bu bye!" The phone clicked and was placed back on it's stand.

That's when we both walked down the stairs and caught Aunt Cass off guard.

"You heard all that huh?" She sighed.

"Yeah..." I said.

"Well... I guess you better sit down... It's a long story..." Tadashi interrupted her.

"We want to know stuff about the phone call." He said. Aunt Cass looked at him.

"Alright... But I shall tell the rest tomorrow when the girls come over." She said.

"Okay firstly- who was that?" I asked.

"Child protection services."

"Why?" Tadashi asked.

"That shall be explained tomorrow." Aunt Cass said.

"Who are the girls!" I asked.

"Tomorrow."

"How did our mom and dad die?" I whispered.

"They were uh... Murdered... Although the murderer was never accused for such crimes and continued to live freely for 11 years.... Just now he was taken in for evidence against your parent's deaths..." Aunt Cass said.

"Oh." Was all Tadashi could say as Aunt Cass stood up.

"Go to sleep both of you... I promise that tomorrow everything shall make sense.", I nodded and climbed the stairs with Tadashi in silence.

"Why are there bad people in the world?" I asked him. Tadashi just walked off.