Where Life Will Take Me

HELLO NERDIES!!! I'm back... I'd like to apologies for being away so long! I'll give a list of reasons:

- I have a temperature
- my computer has a virus
- rearranging house furniture
- sleeping (from illness)
- blah blah blah

So! Enough of that! I'll be doing a sneak peek for book I'm writing, tell me if I should expand on it though and sorry for the hold up- I still have requests so I'll be completing them soon.

Hiro's P.O.V

We all yelled as pieces of the pod flew by. When everything had settled, the door lifted up to reveal...

Nothing... The machine was in pieces and (y/n) was gone... Looking around for anything at all, I saw her school jumper...

Slowly, I walked towards it as the gang followed, picking it up, I collapsed to the floor.

What had I done?

She was gone...

What have I done....

Tears began to fall as I realised I'd never see her again.

Sure, it was an accident but if I'd let her inside the safety booth...

NONE of this would have happened... It's MY fault. ALL my fault. What have I done?!

It's just like when Tadashi died...

And there is no mystery behind her death for me to avenge... It was MY fault.

(Y/n) can't be replaced- it's just not possible?...

Honey Lemon P.O.V

I feel bad for Hiro- he comes to school but he locks himself in his lab 24/7. No one can get him out- it's impossible.

I worry about him, the whole gang does, it's been MONTHS since the incident and we barely see him!

At one point Fred heard something about art intellect?

But he's Fred- he's not exactly a reliable source...

I just worry... hiro could damage his health... I'll drag him out if I have to!

I promised Tadashi I'd keep hiro safe...

For the sake of mine and Tadashi's...

Hiro's P.O.V

"Baymax... Do you still have (y/n)'s jumper?" I asked.

"Affirmative... Are you sure you would like me to extract her DNA from this specimen?" Baymax asked.

"Yes..." I muttered.

"I suggest -"

"No one cares Baymax!" I yelled.

Fred's P.O.V

The whole gang froze. This was the first time we heard Hiro.

"This AI isn't going to be the same-"

"See! Art intellect! Ai!" I whispered proudly to the gang.

"No stupid, that's artificial intelligence! He's creating a human bot! But why?" GoGo exclaimed.

"IT WILL BAYMAX! It will be perfect- it will- she will be perfect..." Hiro whispered.

"Are you sure you would like her DNA sample?" Baymax's voice called.

"Affirmative."

"Wasabi, we should go in there, this doesn't sound right." I whispered.

"What ever he's building sounds hazardous... He can't have been thinking through properly!" Honey Lemon insisted.

GoGo opened the door to reveal Hiro holding safety goggles. On a table was a human figure with electric tubes connecting to it.

"What are you doing?!" GoGo called.

"WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE!" Hiro called, flipping switches.

That's when I recognised the robot... "Hiro... This won't change anything!" I called.

"SHUT UP! It will Fred! What do you know about robotics?!" That kinda hurt...

Hiro sent a jolt of electricity and with a big bang, the whole lab went out.

A second later, the lights were on, revealing Hiro on the ground, next to the robot.

"No... I calculated everything correctly! It - she can't have failed!" he jumped back in alarm.

"Oh my gosh... (Y/n)!" Hiro called as the robot lifted it's head.

"Ugh... What's going on... Hiro?! I .. Where... What?!" She exclaimed.

We all just stood there.

What.

The.

Heck.

"Shhh... It's okay... What do you remember?" Hiro asked gently.

"I was in your time machine.. It exploded... I thought I died!" (Y/n) exclaimed, turning towards us. "GUYS!! I'm alive!!!" She grinned.

"Why don't you start to head home... I need to pack some stuff up." Hiro excused.

"Okay! See you there!" She grinned, skipping off.

As soon as the door shut, we all glared at Hiro. "What have you done now Hiro?" GoGo spat.

"I resurrected my girlfriend from the flipping dead!" He exclaimed.

"This isn't a good idea Hiro." Baymax warned.

"Well I'm happy now so I'm satisfied with my care." Hiro spat.

"Eventually you will outlive her..." GoGo exclaimed.

"And how will you tell her she is a robot Hiro?" I asked.

"I can upgrade her parts and for telling her she is a robot... When the time is right I shall." Hiro nodded, locking some draws and stepping out of the lab.

"See you tomorrow!" He called, walking out of the room just like that.

"This isn't good gang." Wasabi exclaimed.

"What will others say?!" I exclaimed.

"That kid just created a problem." GoGo pointed out.

"And this is only the beginning."